[Query] Logitech Service Mumbai.

jodo_c

Broken In
Hope someone can help me with this.

Ok so I had a G300 (left and right click problem) which I took to service center in January which got replace with a New G300s.
Now after two months the G300s started giving left click problems ( I play Cs a lot :p) so I went again as I thought my warranty was still remaining. But the service center guys told me that my warranty was over I asked how coz I had 3 years warranty but they told me that I had 2 years warranty only. I came home and checked that G300s has 2 years warranty but G300 has 3 years.

So my question is that which products warranty gets counted after replacement ? Original or replaced ? If replaced products isn't that wrong ? Coz my original warranty is still remaining it ends in August. Please help me if someone can.

I have tried calling on the logitech no. which is on website but it doesn't connect or someone from US takes a call and they ask for case no. which I don't have.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hope someone can help me with this.

Ok so I had a G300 (left and right click problem) which I took to service center in January which got replace with a New G300s.
Now after two months the G300s started giving left click problems ( I play Cs a lot :p) so I went again as I thought my warranty was still remaining. But the service center guys told me that my warranty was over I asked how coz I had 3 years warranty but they told me that I had 2 years warranty only. I came home and checked that G300s has 2 years warranty but G300 has 3 years.

So my question is that which products warranty gets counted after replacement ? Original or replaced ? If replaced products isn't that wrong ? Coz my original warranty is still remaining it ends in August. Please help me if someone can.

I have tried calling on the logitech no. which is on website but it doesn't connect or someone from US takes a call and they ask for case no. which I don't have.

Its actually 3 years for G300, So you still have warranty.
Since you got replacement which G300s that has only 2 years warranty but it is given only as a replacement for your original G300 that 3 years warranty.
Go to the service center and ask for full warranty for G300.

OP
J

jodo_c

Broken In
Its actually 3 years for G300, So you still have warranty.
Since you got replacement which G300s that has only 2 years warranty but it is given only as a replacement for your original G300 that 3 years warranty.
Go to the service center and ask for full warranty for G300.

Thanks bro. Will go and tell them about this.

Top Bottom