Logitech Mouse Malfuctioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
hi guys,
i have a logitech g7 mouse. its not under warranty. lately the left click has started to malfunction; the key even when singly pressed randomly acts as a double click. and its a serious P in the A.

Can i repair it myself?? If yes, how can i find the p/n of the device to be replaced (the click sensor underneath the left key)??

Or should i go to some authorized Logitech Service centre?? What should the approx labour charge be??

Thanks for reading...

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
In regards to the labour charge, you need to ask logitech guys themselves. It will be a shame to throw this away though.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
give up the G7 mouse & get the G5 mouse :))

see the mouse is without bill , ok , try out in the logitech s service center . plz dont dont give outside

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
give up the G7 mouse & get the G5 mouse :))
no money:))

see the mouse is without bill , ok , try out in the logitech s service center . plz dont dont give outside
agree....8)

now that i think of it:this happened to me once before, with logitech cordless combo mouse.... so i interchanged L and R keys thru control panel, and continued to use it. :)

this could be the option if all else fails...

Last edited:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^dude, how can u compare a g7 with a 75rs mouse??? lolzzz
I didnt say to dispose it, did I? Let me make it more simple. I said....
Best if you get it fixed even if it costs some money. It will be a shame to throw that away. Who knows maybe they can fix it and maybe its a minor issue.

OP
confused

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
I didnt say to dispose it, did I? Let me make it more simple. I said....
Best if you get it fixed even if it costs some money. It will be a shame to throw that away. Who knows maybe they can fix it and maybe its a minor issue.
opps...my reply was to pc game lover, but u posted just before me.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom