[Query] Logitech G400 Disconnecting frequently

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
My G400 is disconnecting frequently.
Initially I thought it was a incorrectly plugged in but that is not the case. The mouse would just disconnect in middle of a gaming section and immediately reconnect within fraction of a second. but that enought time for gameplay interuption and I would be dead in the game.

This is also frequently happening now when not playing games. I have rolled back the drivers to a older version as well as tried different other ports but still the problem persists. only thing remaining is checking it in my laptop.

I think my mouse still has warranty but I cannot find the bill. Any chance of claiming warranty using SL/No? I think I had registered in Logitech website.

-RCuber.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Its happening for me also, for my G402. Do you have the logitech software installed?

Yes, I do.. this problem started few weeks ago.

also I have a email from Logitech regarding my registration of the mouse, but other than that there is no other information, no sl no registerd.. just G400 Registered blah blah blah. also my account was not registered but my product is. need to find the bill tonight :p

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:))

its hardware problem

Wire cut at either at the USB end or the mouse end.

get it RMA'd. Call Rashi peripherals (office near lal bagh) & ask them about bill & stuff.

happened to my MX518, nearly at the end of its warranty. I got a G400 as replacement.

a week into using G400 & the problem cropped up again, fortunately for me the wire cut at the mouse end. I had to cut 4 inch section of wire & rejoin them :p

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
:))

its hardware problem

Wire cut at either at the USB end or the mouse end.

get it RMA'd. Call Rashi peripherals (office near lal bagh) & ask them about bill & stuff.

happened to my MX518, nearly at the end of its warranty. I got a G400 as replacement.

a week into using G400 & the problem cropped up again, fortunately for me the wire cut at the mouse end. I had to cut 4 inch section of wire & rejoin them :p

I cannot find the bill.. but as its registered, will I be able to claim warranty/RMA? :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
registration is bs, better call rashi peripherals.

if you purchased from online, search in that website & mail too :p

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
registration is bs, better call rashi peripherals.

if you purchased from online, search in that website & mail too :p

I think it was from store :( . I have found my keyboard box.. no mouse box yet :(

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Aha.. found the bill!!!!111
but its says G100 K/B & Mouse and notes G105. all in once price. i.e., he bill for both in a single price. but should be ok.

- - - Updated - - -

moved this to Service & RMA section

Top Bottom