Logitech Announces New Mechanical Keyboard and MMO Mouse

Xai

Journeyman
I might be late with this news, but sort of excited that Logitech is finally going to release a mechanical keyboard.

Logitech is releasing the mechanical keyboard G710+. Reported features include Cherry MX Brown switches, and backlight.

The G600 mouse is targeted at a MMO gamer, with 12 thumb button - something similar to Razer Naga.

Blog.Logitech | Introducing the Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Soumik

Padawan
I am very much looking forward to this mouse. Though much like Naga, i feel its a bit broader than Naga. I tried out Naga and it felt very small on top compared to my MX518 mouse. So, am hoping G600 will be of similar size as my current mouse. That would be perfect combo for me :).

gameranand

Living to Play
Ah finally a mech keyboard from Logitech. As for now Corsair Vengeance K90 is the best option. :)

Ah finally a mech keyboard from Logitech. As for now Corsair Vengeance K90 is the best option. :)

Naxal

Little Kid
Mechanical keyboard ?

My decade and a half old TVS Gold is still rocking and taking the beating :D

OP
Xai

Xai

Journeyman
Mice targeted for a MMO gamer basically has a lot of extra buttons, specifically under the thumb area. The user can use them as hotkeys for various spells and actions, as well as use them with modifier keys (alt, ctrl, shift).

Some other examples:

SteelSeries - World of Warcraft® MMO Gaming Mouse

Razer Naga Gaming Mouse - Best-Selling MMO Gaming Mice

Naxal

Little Kid
NAGA needs 35MB of installation space.

:shock:

When mouse came to the market, i guess whole system didnt have that much of space :p

Top Bottom