Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

How to pronounce this? :D I was ROFLMAO for 10 minutes :lol:

Any one interested can check Wiki which has the audio.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (short form Llanfairpwllgwyngyll), also spelled Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll and commonly known as Llanfair PG or Llanfairpwll, is a village and community on the island of Anglesey in Wales, situated on the Menai Strait next to the Britannia Bridge and across the strait from Bangor.

I thought you pressed on some random keys for a long long time :???:
Still :lol: though :D
There is also such a place in Oceania (a hill in New Zealand to be exact) wich has such a log "typo-like" name. :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
lolz

Ok how do u pronounce this --> Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis

Its not a random word but its the name of a band....:D

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
Pathik khush ..... he is going to name his son Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio

hullap

Cyborg Agent
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/56/Taumata_sign_2006.jpg/800px-Taumata_sign_2006.jpg
:D:lol::razz:

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapiki maungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/56/Taumata_sign_2006.jpg/800px-Taumata_sign_2006.jpg

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taumata
The name on the sign that marks this hill is "Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu", which translates roughly as The summit where Tamatea, the man with the big knees, the climber of mountains, the land-swallower who travelled about, played his nose flute to his loved one. At 85 letters, it is one of the longest place names in the world.
How on eatch do they keep names without spaces :lol:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
My sympathies to all those who live there. Poor people might have to attach an extra sheet of paper to the form whenever they have to write their address cause it'll never fit in regular address fields.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
My sympathies to all those who live there. Poor people might have to attach an extra sheet of paper to the form whenever they have to write their address cause it'll never fit in regular address fields.

ROFLMAO :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom