expertno.1

Technomancer
i want a list of rtsp servers showing me some tv channels to view online

as this one is for aajtak

rtsp://100.1.200.213/rtpencoder/aajtak.sdp

geekysage

Journeyman
Try *mediahopper.com/portal.htm

I used to visit it especially for taaja aajtak news, which was awesome considering that i didn't have to pay to watch Indian news here in uncle sam's land! Unfortunately, god or one of uncle sam's relatives didn't like my happiness and removed aajtak link from the portal leaving me high and dry :cry:

You will find all kinda TV channels, 995 to be precise, on this site ranging from traffic cameras to advertising-only channels. Also, PC Magazine recently did an article on *www.tvexe.com services so try it. Tvexe is a desktop application which connects to the internet and provides an interface to select channels, apart from embeding various players. I still prefer mediahopper.com simply because it has a much large and better collection, including the local comcast CN8-Philly news.

Have fun and please give me a working link for aajtak news (the one given above doesn't work). I'd really appreciate it.

Peace.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
hmmm..

for my younger bro can you give me the link for the rtsp server of cartoon network ? to view online

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
tvexe would've been awesome if not for the >384kbps connections requirement. It's unbeliveable when u see how many channels from almost all the countries in the world that u can access. Simply awesome.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
sorfry but i dont have broadband

i have 1.4 KB/s to 5.8 KB/s speeds i.e ISDN speeds

so

what about these ones

plz help

geekysage

Journeyman
@achacko: yes, all these services are free w/out any spyware or associated BS

@expert: dude, sorry, with that speed you can't really watch streaming video.

Guys, i didn't know about any speed requirement by TVexe. But if there is, try *wwitv.com/portal.htm (i.e. mediahopper), which is by first choice anyway.

I was once getting bad wireless connection (read ~150kbps) and almost every other channel was getting stuck every 3-4 seconds making it a very frustating experience. Therefore, if you don't have broadband above 256kbps, i would suggest you don't try these services. Ofcourse, there are some lowly channels which are streamed at 64kbps but they are so pixelated and small that it's just not worthwhile.

I again request you guys, someone please give me the link to aajtak news streaming.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
@geeksays

but the one i mentioned i can watch it with my dialup

plz mention it of the same time for cartoon network

geekysage

Journeyman
@expert: Can't you just ask your cable service provider for cartoon network? Sorry, I don't know of any online streaming for cartoon network.

I watch TV news online coz i don't want to buy a TV. Some TV series here are very addictive, like Alias, Lost, 24, etc. and i can't afford to waste that kinda time watching TV. I know once i buy it I'll be hooked. Therefore i just rent DVDs of these TV shows to watch in my spare time. I have ended up finishing one full season of 24 in 2 days (yes, that is 24 episodes, each 45 minutes!). Of course, this happened during a term break and yeah, that did make my buttocks go offline for a week :p...hell of an experience though.

Anyway, I hope somebody will soon send me a link to watch aajtak news coz i am getting sick of reading news on rediff and indiatimes.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
then plz check out my link for aajtak

also

give me the list of the rtsp servers for radio,news ,etc

best ones

for music,,,,,,news,,,,,radio,,,anything online streaming

but all in hindi

geekysage

Journeyman
As i said before, the link given by you for aajtak doesn't work. Real player starts and is on pause by default, clicking on play doesn't help and it stays on pause.

You will find lots of music channels and other stuff you need on *mediahopper.com/portal.htm
Sorry, i mostly watch news online so can't help you much. For music videos i visit *music.yahoo.com and for movie trailers i visit *www.apple.com/trailers (awesome collection of new trailers).

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
this one is for cnbc
rtsp://100.1.200.213/rtpencoder/cnbc.sdp

and zoom
rtsp://100.1.200.213/rtpencoder/zoom.sdp

try these also

geekysage

Journeyman
I am getting the same problem i.e. file stays on pause, with these two links as well. Maybe it's coz my real player substitute ain't supporting these formats fully.

Anyway, good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom