Little game to challenge your memory

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
My box is of cut sized notebook weighing 300gms. Inside it had a sponge wrapped around the CF4GB, and behind the box the custom receipt was sicked.

Aspire

Padawan
I never paid any custom duties or anything either......................
Packaging said:
My box was of cut sized notebook weighing 300gms. Inside it had a sponge wrapped around the CF4GB, and behind the box the custom receipt was there in plastic bag stuck to the box............

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Looks like you were cheated by the delivery boy

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Actually I got the prize 1 month late, after contacting Kingston they told the Gift is still with the EMS, I tracked my gift and found that the gift was imported in India (Mumbai) on April 10 @ 8:34am and custom inspection occurred @ 12:34pm. After that there was no status. And @ the Bottom it was written "REASON FOR NON-DELIVERY : NO DELIVERY SERVICE TO THIS AREA"

azzu

AJJU
Actually I got the prize 1 month late, after contacting Kingston they told the Gift is still with the EMS, I tracked my gift and found that the gift was imported in India (Mumbai) on April 10 @ 8:34am and custom inspection occurred @ 12:34pm. After that there was no status. And @ the Bottom it was written "REASON FOR NON-DELIVERY : NO DELIVERY SERVICE TO THIS AREA"

at last u recieved it
cheerz

the same packing to my good to :)

OP
Q

qupy

Broken In
Little confused. I won. They asked me to register on their blog so they could send me 5k KBi. I did and logged in. What to do now?

KBi is for redemption on the blog. you may check how to redeem here: Kingston Blog

BTW. The prize of this game becomes bigger and bigger! For June, The prize is USD 50 voucher! Wish I can win this time~

OP
Q

qupy

Broken In
its a nice initiative by you qupy, only you guys needed to have marketed it better! quite poor participation i think!
Thanks for your comment. I just want to share this free game and free prize with Indian users. Actually, there are many Indian friends who had won great prizes from this game. Maybe you can try it, too.^^

Top Bottom