Little game to challenge your memory

qupy

Broken In
An easy but exciting game. After passing, you may win some free Kingston USB drive or memory cards. Try it~
*www.kingston-blog.com/challenge_your_memory/en/

Aspire

Padawan
Completed lvl 5!
How long till I receive a prize?

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Its Quite Easy!! (With a little Cheating of Course!)

OP
Q

qupy

Broken In
There is a new version of Challenges Your Memory launched on Facebook(*apps.facebook.com/kingston/) and the prizes are HyperX, SDHC memory cards and DT Locker USB drive!
On the other hand, starting from March 1st, the original version's prize becomes huge amout of K-Bi which could be used to redeem prize on Kingston Blog. In the past, the redemption prize list includes Kingston's products like HyperX, SSDNow, USB drives and memory cards and even PSP and Canon digital camera! If you want to get as many free gifts as you can, you should try both~

Aspire

Padawan
I won the 4x4............
Will i be getting the prize??

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Prize
4*4 prize: SD4/4GB
*www.kingston.com/channelmarketingcenter/flash/product_images/SDHC4_topview_4GB.jpg

OP
Q

qupy

Broken In
I won the 4x4............
Will i be getting the prize??

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Prize
4*4 prize: SD4/4GB
*www.kingston.com/channelmarketingcenter/flash/product_images/SDHC4_topview_4GB.jpg

You can check if your name is on the winner list: *www.kingston-blog.com/en/bbs_thread.php?gid=8&aid=668

azzu

AJJU
^ i received a mail to
i didnt remember when and what i played tooo :D
EDIT : i won 3*3 :D yippeee

Top Bottom