Linspire Five-0: Download 4 free ! Hurry - Only Till 6 Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Hi BB Users,

*info.linspire.com/freespire/index.html

This is Official. But only till 6 Sept :(. The servers are busy, so i am not able to register. Hope somebody here gets it.

Step 1: Redeem the Coupon
===================
Click the “Get it Now” button
Click on "Order" button for Linspire Five-0
Click the "Buy Digital" button
Click the "Apply Coupon" button in the shopping cart
Enter "freespire" (without the quotes) and click the "Update" and "Continue" buttons
Check out of the shopping cart
Create a My.Linspire account

Step 2: Download the Software
====================
Click on the My Products>CD Downloads menu on the left side of the screen
Select the ISO you want to download from our servers or via BitTorrent (Linspire Five-0)
Download it to your hard disk, then burn an installation CD using any modern CD-burning software (e.g. Nero, K3B)
Once you've got the install CD, you'll be able to run Linspire from that CD without installing to a hard drive (we call this running in "Live CD" mode), or you can install to a partition.
If you need further assistance, please see *linspire.com/installhelp

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You spoilt my mood. I already have that CD. 1st I thought that you mentioned the original installation CD image

cryptid

Journeyman
they say that linspre isnt as good as ne of the other linux distros i have the live cd of it i hate the CNR thing coz linux software is suppose to be free and these buggers are charging us for it

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Offer has been extended due to huge response. get your copy quickly.

UPDATE: This offer was scheduled to end Sept. 6th, but due to the overwhelming demand on our servers, not everyone has been able to redeem their coupon code. Because of this, we've decided to extend the offer a little bit longer past the deadline. Thanks, and sorry for any problems you've encountered with the demands on our server.

I have got my copy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom