Limewire pro Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
*img144.imageshack.us/img144/78/capture16072006144733zk7.th.jpg

I have limewire pro installed on my windows but behave like crazy.is this spyware or virus ? how do i solve this problem ? Look at the above image of limewire pro.

Help me !

T

titun

Looking at the screenshot I could not understand what is the problem you are facing with Limewire Pro. I my self use it & as far as I know it does not contain any spyware or virus. Please write in detail about your problem, so that we can help you.

OP
Third Eye

Third Eye

gooby pls
i got this problem when i installed limewire pro.i install limwirewindow but at the loading screeen it show limewire pro.

T

titun

tech_mastermind said:
i got this problem when i installed limewire pro.i install limwirewindow but at the loading screeen it show limewire pro.

Still I am clueless what you are talking about. If your limewire version is clearly written as "LimeWire 4.10.0 Pro" then thats it.No doubt in that. And if you are saying you installed another version and it is showing Pro then how is that possible ?

I think you are using the Pro version and the classic theme is enabled.
Any other doubt ??

tech_mastermind said:
*img144.imageshack.us/img144/78/capture16072006144733zk7.th.jpg

I have limewire pro installed on my windows but behave like crazy.is this spyware or virus ? how do i solve this problem ? Look at the above image of limewire pro.

Help me !
limeware is the fastest p2p on planet.....so if u see the features.......they are gr8......since it takes some time to load and take some time to exit.......it might be u r cache is not enough................increse u r virtual memory.........also it depends on the amt of ram.....becoz it takes some ram also .....

kin.vachhani

Dreaming Future
now a days limewire is faded..use bittorent clients for better results....Even i was using limewire in some past years...but after this torrent stuff it has lost its charm ..

vikramkh

Broken In
dude seems like something worng with your windows is any other software behaving abnormally. did this happen from the beginning or after sometime you installed limewire. some files could be corrupt try downloading a fresh copy and then install if still it happens try formatting your windows if thats not too mch for you

Stalker

Padawan
the limewire installation could have been corrupted or u may be victim of a P2P virus. try formatting windows & reinstall a fresh copy......Its crazy but should work

nix

If you are using an old pro version which could be easily d/led from their site itself for free...then that may be the cause, try d/l the new free version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom