Light Weight Free AntiVirus for Windows 7 ?

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
I tried uninstalling kaspersky and it seems to still protecting my PC against my wish. This is very weird and I won't use it simply because of this shady thing.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I tried uninstalling kaspersky and it seems to still protecting my PC against my wish. This is very weird and I won't use it simply because of this shady thing.
IMG-20210908-WA0017 (1).jpg

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
Nod32 VS Kaspersky. All AVs will run some processes in the background. I use NOD32 paid version. No issues. If you want free version you will get bloat with it. There is no such thing as a free lunch.View attachment 20885

View attachment 20886

PS: It took forever to download and install Kaspersky and I am still waiting for it to be uninstalled!!

Thanks for the Free Gyaan ! Getting it for Free a lot these days !! So have a Look at these attached Screenshot The Kaspersky uses some roughly 25MB which is even less than your Nod32

Sometimes you get a Desert also in Free Lunch ! You never know !

Cheers !

Attachments

• Kaspersky.jpg
    Kaspersky.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 121

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks for the Free Gyaan ! Getting it for Free a lot these days !! So have a Look at these attached Screenshot The Kaspersky uses some roughly 25MB which is even less than your Nod32

Sometimes you get a Desert also in Free Lunch ! You never know !

Cheers !
You're welcome budd. You need anything else for free? Like a free upgrade to windows 10/11?
The screenshots is of revo-uninstaller not services. Go with what rocks your boat for free.

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
rockfella:
Nod32 VS Kaspersky. All AVs will run some processes in the background. I use NOD32 paid version. No issues. If you want free version you will get bloat with it. There is no such thing as a free lunch.32.JPG

PS: It took forever to download and install Kaspersky and I am still waiting for it to be uninstalled!!

You're welcome budd. You need anything else for free? Like a free upgrade to windows 10/11?
The screenshots is of revo-uninstaller not services. Go with what rocks your boat for free.

Your earlier Post did not say that it was a Screenshot of an Uninstaller.

Sure Free upgrade to Windows 11 would be welcomed, but considering it has just landed I need a Machine with a Hardware to support it. See if you can get me that for Free ;)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ditch Windows and Install Linux if your want complete Free.

You can even install it in 25~30 yrs older system. How nice it is :)

quicky008

Technomancer
eset is the most light weight out of the bunch-try its free trial to check whether it suits your requirements or not

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Is there any OS which supports Android apps?
Running Android os/x86 is very heavy on old laptop.
Microsoft will eventually bring native android apps on windows, other than that, you are out of luck. You may try bluestacks and the like but they are VMs and old laptops will not run it well.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Microsoft will eventually bring native android apps on windows, other than that, you are out of luck. You may try bluestacks and the like but they are VMs and old laptops will not run it well.
Tried that. Even with SSD it's not good option.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi look at the following link and it contains of 15 android os in which you can run android apps with windows pc

*www.androidauthority.com/best-android-emulators-for-pc-655308/

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom