Light Weight Free AntiVirus for Windows 7 ?

rockfella

In the zone
I tried uninstalling kaspersky and it seems to still protecting my PC against my wish. This is very weird and I won't use it simply because of this shady thing.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I tried uninstalling kaspersky and it seems to still protecting my PC against my wish. This is very weird and I won't use it simply because of this shady thing.
IMG-20210908-WA0017 (1).jpg

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
Nod32 VS Kaspersky. All AVs will run some processes in the background. I use NOD32 paid version. No issues. If you want free version you will get bloat with it. There is no such thing as a free lunch.View attachment 20885

View attachment 20886

PS: It took forever to download and install Kaspersky and I am still waiting for it to be uninstalled!!

Thanks for the Free Gyaan ! Getting it for Free a lot these days !! So have a Look at these attached Screenshot The Kaspersky uses some roughly 25MB which is even less than your Nod32

Sometimes you get a Desert also in Free Lunch ! You never know !

Cheers !

Attachments

• Kaspersky.jpg
    Kaspersky.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11

rockfella

In the zone
Thanks for the Free Gyaan ! Getting it for Free a lot these days !! So have a Look at these attached Screenshot The Kaspersky uses some roughly 25MB which is even less than your Nod32

Sometimes you get a Desert also in Free Lunch ! You never know !

Cheers !
You're welcome budd. You need anything else for free? Like a free upgrade to windows 10/11?
The screenshots is of revo-uninstaller not services. Go with what rocks your boat for free.

OP
A

augustya

Journeyman
rockfella:
Nod32 VS Kaspersky. All AVs will run some processes in the background. I use NOD32 paid version. No issues. If you want free version you will get bloat with it. There is no such thing as a free lunch.32.JPG

PS: It took forever to download and install Kaspersky and I am still waiting for it to be uninstalled!!

You're welcome budd. You need anything else for free? Like a free upgrade to windows 10/11?
The screenshots is of revo-uninstaller not services. Go with what rocks your boat for free.

Your earlier Post did not say that it was a Screenshot of an Uninstaller.

Sure Free upgrade to Windows 11 would be welcomed, but considering it has just landed I need a Machine with a Hardware to support it. See if you can get me that for Free ;)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ditch Windows and Install Linux if your want complete Free.

You can even install it in 25~30 yrs older system. How nice it is :)

Top Bottom