LG2360v or dell Dell ST2420L

sagar111

Broken In
is lg 2360v is good for 10k or is their any better monitor for this price range
and how is the performance compare to samsung px2370 ? ty

or

Dell U2311H but it response time is 8mm i really worried about that and no hdmi for 14k

so which one is best

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Dell U2311H eyes closed... Regarding the HDMI part, HDMI = DVI + Audio.. So no drop in quality..
Response time : U wont see a diff. between 2ms & 8ms..

OP
S

sagar111

Broken In
ty. But now i decided to spend 14k and in that range dell u2311h is very good
and can u tell any good led in my price range rather than dell it must have 2ms and hdmi.
samsung px2370 had everything i need except ips and bit costly ;( and its hard to find the product in banglore every one tells out of stock

and how about the service of dell.

and my main ques is benq E2420HD it have everything what i need but no led and ips should is worth buying insted of spending 14k or go with dell u2311h

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I had bought a LGE2360V LED for 12k in bangalore when it was just released. Its performance is amazing with no ghosting and absolutely zero backlight bleeding, and wide viewing angles. It looks exactly like and even better and sleeker than PX2370. It's extremely thin(as it has a separate power brick), comes with HDMI, DVI and VGA and audio out ports.

Samsung PX2370 had some problems with the touch sensitive buttons back then and was 4k costlier than LG. If you are not looking for a 24 inch model, this is your best bet. Response time of 2ms or 8ms is not an issue if you are not into gaming at high fps.

OP
S

sagar111

Broken In
even im also think to buy lg when i was first saw it very nice look but bit mixed review is that good compare to px2370 if so i really think again to my first choice also bit low price comapre to dell can plz post some reviews of lg 2360v

also lg2290v its superb led and cnet gave 4 stars for that but its also costing 12k

and last i just asked vh242h priced 13.5k it is best in every online shop(newegg,triger direct) and youtube but their cost 189$(~9k)

all 4 suits in my price range(~14k)

which one shuld i go

LG 2360v or LG 2290v or ASUS V242h or DELL u2311h
(11K) (12.5K) (13.5K) (14k)

im totally confused to decide whic one to go

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
whats the most you like.
Georgious look
less space
more input option and output
best clarity

LG 23 Inch as the lucky said its best for bank at 11k. Its should be the best fit. Asus is also good . Choose the higher you can afford to go. But avoid touch screen based as over time it will get erode but not buttons in most cases. will last longer.

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok here is another query any one had tried using the audio out in 3.5 mm jack on hdmi out . Its started staggering like anything not even a decent sound quality. I believe the audio out from this jack is not sufficient as optical is bare minimum for this. please any guys using lg update on this.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I've never tried testing the audio out. My sys specs are old, so VGA is the only option for me until the next upgrade.

ashintomson

Journeyman
@megamind -chk this out DELL U2311H is goin to get replaced with U2311HM --*accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx c=us&cs=19&l=en&sku=320-2807
(LED monitor - IPS panel - DAMN SEXY LOOK ) and i think thr is no price change so am waiting 4 this baby to arrive i donno is it available in india but i will wait hope they did something abt tht night glow :/

what u guys think abt this monitor is it worth 4 a wait ??

Top Bottom