• uploadfromtaptalk1370406508598.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370406508598.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 108
  • uploadfromtaptalk1370406519691.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370406519691.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 109

rakeshmarar

Broken In
Buddy with 26 percent battery remaining you are getting around 20 hours whereas i got 17 hours when it was at 3 percent. Can you share how did you manage to conserve battery? Need some serious help bro.

*androidlegend.com/android-4-2-2-based-custom-rom-cyanogenmod-10-1-for-lg-optimus-l9-p760/

I've asked the author whether this will work for P765. He seems to be positive. What do you guys think?

I did NOTHING. :) but am still keeping my fingers crossed

Seems like battery life is getting back to regular levels. Btw rakesh, you seem to have wifi on, assuming you always use it, your battery levels are fine IMHO.

rakeshmarar

Broken In
I did NOTHING. :) but am still keeping my fingers crossed

Seems like battery life is getting back to regular levels. Btw rakesh, you seem to have wifi on, assuming you always use it, your battery levels are fine IMHO.
No not always...like 40 % of the time for every charge cycle...Btw, tried doing the complete charge & discharge cycle thrice and battery life has improved considerably...Also, turned off most services I dont require like Google Now, sync only for gmail and couple of other tweaks.

rakeshmarar

Broken In
Managed to root L9 P765 using Lelus offline method:
[GUIDE] Root L9 ICS/JB with New Lelus method & Offline Flashing [LOCKED BL] [31-Mar] - xda-developers
To be honest, it was after 10-15 trial and errors, somehow it rooted. Even I dont know why I did it but yay ! I realised I rooted 10 hours back when I saw that it had booted into superuser.
Now, I am a complete noob and I dont know how to install custom roms and stuff but will read more and keep this thread active. Any help related to rooting and installing custom roms and links for all that I can experiment post rooting without risking anything would be appreciated.
Screenshot_2013-06-13-22-03-40.jpg

rakeshmarar

Broken In
Whatsapp, Volume Boost, Advanced Task Killer...I will install Greenify and check if theres any improvement in battery life...Afaik, no rom out there is focussed on battery saving its more on improving performance.

rakeshmarar

Broken In
Thnx buddy, I am a complete noob and to be honest, I rooted it accidentally :p BT, can you give some links for memory management...ie. how to install big sized hd games and all. Earlier, after JB update, i used apps2sd to move apps to sd. Whats the diff then and now ?
PS: Btw, I read on xda that L9 is an unbrickable device so I guess most people can rest assured and root.

5fusion

Journeyman
got L9 for my sis:thumbs:. i gave her two options.. Xperia L and L9. she picked L9 seeing its awesome display. Its really hard to resist L9 once you see it:wink:. X:L screen and camera(for 8mp sensor) is a real letdown, though everythin else is just great.

Last edited:
Top Bottom