LG Optimus L9 - Short Review

dx_generation25

Right off the assembly line
i heard that data cannot be transfered from phone memory to microsd card i.e any app which downloaded from google playstore cannot be moved to memory card?
Is it right about lg l9? Can you clear me on this?

Sonic

Right off the assembly line
^^ Thanks man. As of now, for 19k budget, this will sweep of other mobiles and with the specs it's packed, it is worth every penny. Bought an OTG cable and tried watching Avatar LoK HD videos and it plays without any hiccup. :)

Now all i have to do is copy my movies in Pen Drive and while driving i can watch my movies. :D

Hey Buddy Congrats on the purchase, I also purchased LG L9, Very Good phone, Hey i want to ask you something that which OTG cable you'v tested on the phone , i tested one it didn't work i thought that L9 doesn't support OTG, but you have quoted that you'v tried OTG cable and it worked, so tell please tell me which one is it, so i could get it.

dreamchaser

Broken In
you freaking kidding? Watching movie while driving?

HOW much will OTG cost? and btw how is music experience in this mobile and fm and audio quality(both with headset and loud speaker)...im planning to get this by tom....can i go for it

^^ Check your PM.

HOW much will OTG cost? and btw how is music experience in this mobile and fm and audio quality(both with headset and loud speaker)...im planning to get this by tom....can i go for it

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Guys, I had a chat with my sister and she misunderstood the USB cable for OTG cable :shock:

L9 doesn't support OTG.

BTW @dreamchaser

Music experience is good. Never tested FM though. The sound quality in headset and speaker is good.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Superdeal for L9 again.
HomeShop18.com Superdeals

*i.imgur.com/vAzKHi1.jpg

Last edited:

dreamchaser

Broken In
^^ Guys, I had a chat with my sister and she misunderstood the USB cable for OTG cable :shock:

L9 doesn't support OTG.

BTW @dreamchaser

Music experience is good. Never tested FM though. The sound quality in headset and speaker is good.
thanx for ur reply....can i go for it @ 17k...im not ready to buy from online site( cos i dont like to wait for a day or 2 and 2 i cant check the item if i buy from online store...let it be 500 rs more in showroom but i can test it before purchase..i knw i can get replacement from online store but still i don't want to undergo that...so whats ur final verdict ..can i go for it for 17k ??????

quagmire

Allllright !
^^ 15k :shock: Sure a killer deal...

Bought a LG L9 from HS18 for 14995/-.. Waiting to be delivered..

furious_gamer, L9 owners- Can you comment on on the earphones that came bundled? Is is the performance satisfactory or do you recommend another one?
Abt Cases and Covers- Do you feel a need for a hard shell or silicone casing? Are you using any?

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Sound quality is good and i guess i mentioned it in review. And yes just get the Hard Case, cause the phone is very light and you have chance to put it down. It doesn't come bundled with screen protector so you better buy one now. Get Hard Case and big no for silicone casing.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^ Sound quality is good and i guess i mentioned it in review. And yes just get the Hard Case, cause the phone is very light and you have chance to put it down. It doesn't come bundled with screen protector so you better buy one now. Get Hard Case and big no for silicone casing.

Newer l9 comes bundled with hard cover.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hard Cover Flip case it is. Which i don't like. For me, i want to unlock my screen w/o opening it like a damn book. So flip cover is not for me. If you can rip it off the hard case it is good. :D

tkin

Back to school!!
Bought a LG L9 from HS18 for 14995/-.. Waiting to be delivered..

furious_gamer, L9 owners- Can you comment on on the earphones that came bundled? Is is the performance satisfactory or do you recommend another one?
Abt Cases and Covers- Do you feel a need for a hard shell or silicone casing? Are you using any?
Utter cr@p, only useful for making calls, forget music.

I use a case like this, else using the free flip cover its impossible to operate the phone with one hand, I had applied a scratch guard though.

*img.tvc-mall.com/uploads/details/MHC-P760-03A-1.jpg

Top Bottom