Lg Kg800

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushan

Broken In
I have a LG KG 800 black and i have downloaded the LG mobile applications which is zipped file in to my desktop.I have a GPRS connection to my mobile.I want the application at my mobile i have downloaded,how to get that downloaded file in to my mobile?

I tried to run but it is different file unknown file extension by my desktop.Should i copy the file via datacable and run itself in to the mobile;does it help or run itself?
OR, i need to do anything else?

best
Sushan

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Are they java apps with .jar or .jad as extension?
I couldn't get your problem, be more specific.

OP
sushan

sushan

Broken In
yes,they are java applications with .jar and .jad extension.how to run the applciations in my mobile as i have downoaded at my deskktop pC?

best
Sushan

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Ok, now do as I say.
I too had a LG handset & it gave me a lots of problems with java apps.

Try copying the .jar files of the applications to the root of your memory card. Then look under applications(phone menu) & see if they are listed there.

OR

If you have GPRS activated, install the apps online. This method always works.

My LG never detected apps when I transferred it via data cable, so I was left with no option than too install them via GPRS.

OP
sushan

sushan

Broken In
u meaans i should install java online? i have gprs activated;if it doesnot support.

best
SS

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I mean try transferring the java apps via data cable first, if it doesn't work then install them online via GPRS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom