Lg G3 or Htc M8 or Google Nexus 6

DOST_FRIEND59

Broken In
Hi,

I am planning to buy a new phone, I am planning to go with either g3 or m8 or nexus 6 . Nexus 6 is yet to hit to store (it will be available on flipkart) and there isn't much info about it available on Internet.

I am confused as to go with which one. Please share your feedback about these phones so I can make a final choice.

thanks in advance.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
If u can handle 6" or 167 mm.
Then Nexus 6 is the beast.

Good battery life.

Or you can wait for Moto Droid Maxx launching in Jan.

Please fill the questionnaire.

$hadow

Geek in making
For for m8 if camera is not a big concern for you. And go for n6 if size is a no problem for you.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
all three are great phones however given a choice,i didnt like the look of the N6,it didnt feel as premium as i thought it would,hardware and software is excellent no doubt but overall design etc was a letdown and size is too big,i prefer the N5 design and size(my personal preference of course)

as for G3,i loved its design and features etc but its large size and locked bootloader etc are a concern(for me atleast)

M8 is a superb phone once you get past its camera which is the only letdown with the phone,otherwise its design,dev support etc is excellent

see the stuff i wrote above is just my opinion and isnt a conclusion everyone should draw blindly,i suggest you checkout the phones in a shop first
personally I didnt mind M8 camera,G3 bootloader issue but the feel and size of N6 was something which wouldnt make me consider it but this might not be the case for everyone

ithehappy

Human Spambot
If someone had pointed a gun to my head and I had to choose from those three devices only then definitely G3 out of those three, cause it doesn't have an aluminium unibody and it has a capable camera for all situations.

Nexus 6 is all hype, nothing else.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
If someone had pointed a gun to my head and I had to choose from those three devices only then definitely G3 out of those three, cause it doesn't have an aluminium unibody and it has a capable camera for all situations.

Nexus 6 is all hype, nothing else.

One should not throw his invaluable inappropriate comments if he hasn't experienced it.
Nexus 6 is imho best android out there.
Check the nexus 6 camera vs iPhone 6+-
Nexus 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus - Camera Comparison Test - YouTube

Except for video capture and average battery everything is top of the world.

If you are acceptable to 6"
It's a beat.

LG has disastrous UI.
Also there is a tremendous support of N6 compared to G3

M8 os hands down the best phone in it's league.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^if the quoted (sarcastic?) comment(not kunal,ithehappy's) is referred to me,i would like to say - my friend bought one from the US and its no doubt the best android experience provided you want a large display(personally i dont but i know alot of people do,so its not necessarily a con)
the hardware(specs) etc is excellent and so is its camera
my only concern is the design which is not what i had expected it to be for a phone of that price(again not really a con necessarily because some people might prefer its design)
I do agree LG UI is not as good as stock android or CM ,its not really bad either , a bit gimmicky at best,customisation is a pro over stock android,bootloader is a concern with LG as well
either way its more on preference but i love the M8 overall myself except for the camera

OP
D

DOST_FRIEND59

Broken In
will nexus 6 hit local market shops and stores ? the nexus 6 is being manufactured by Motorola and they sell exclusively on Flipkart, on google play store also the product is mentioned to be checked on flipkart.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
will nexus 6 hit local market shops and stores ? the nexus 6 is being manufactured by Motorola and they sell exclusively on Flipkart, on google play store also the product is mentioned to be checked on flipkart.

I think it will be FK exlusive but chances are you will find it in "grey" market stores anyway but i wouldnt advice buying from them because warranty will be an issue later on

OP
D

DOST_FRIEND59

Broken In
I think it will be FK exlusive but chances are you will find it in "grey" market stores anyway but i wouldnt advice buying from them because warranty will be an issue later on

I have been checking on flipkart lately but it says coming soon. I was planing to buy in 2014 but if i have to buy nexus 6 then I guess i have to wait for 2015

- - - Updated - - -

will I get wireless charging along with sales package og LG G3 or I need to buy separately ?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I have been checking on flipkart lately but it says coming soon. I was planing to buy in 2014 but if i have to buy nexus 6 then I guess i have to wait for 2015

- - - Updated - - -

will I get wireless charging along with sales package og LG G3 or I need to buy separately ?

depends on model
my friend got one with his Big B Edition G3 in gold dunno about regular models

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Why not think about the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro ? Flipkart has stocked it again, at a reduced price of 30k and if you have standard chartered cc you get 2k further off . For 28 k It's a mind blowing device.
I ordered it today. Should get its by tomorrow.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^No dev support,poor UI(laggy like touchwiz),no roms,too pricey when you have many better options available

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Nexus 6 can't be compared with G3 or M8

Nexus 6 is the gigantic beast at the moment and is being sold via FK exclusive.
but it is quite overpriced as of now.

if u have budget then go for N6

OP
D

DOST_FRIEND59

Broken In
Lenovo are awful for updates. Nexus 6 release date is still in dark, it's showing coming soon since a month. M8 and G3 are going head to head, I think i should go and check in the market and select it on the spot.

Top Bottom