LG G2. Low wireless transfer speed.

.jRay.

Youngling
You'll might be knowing about a feature in g2 knows as wireless storage. It is a handy feature to transfer files wirelessly between pc and g2.

My g2 gives low speeds like 700kbps while transferring using wireless storage. Anyone else getting this issue? How to solve it.

I use this router

TP-Link N300.

It says it gives 300mbps transfer speeds.

TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router - TP-LINK: Flipkart.com

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
You'll might be knowing about a feature in g2 knows as wireless storage. It is a handy feature to transfer files wirelessly between pc and g2.

My g2 gives low speeds like 700kbps while transferring using wireless storage. Anyone else getting this issue? How to solve it.

I use this router

TP-Link N300.

It says it gives 300mbps transfer speeds.

TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router - TP-LINK: Flipkart.com

Try an app like Airdroid to transfer data wirelessly to PC or Superbeam to transfer data to another wifi device. You should get better speeds. Builtin LG app could be buggy...

Wifi speeds generally depend on distance of your device from the wifi router. On a 300 MBPS router, you should get an actual speed of 20 MB/sec transfer speeds if your SD card is good enough.

OP
.jRay.

.jRay.

Youngling
Try an app like Airdroid to transfer data wirelessly to PC or Superbeam to transfer data to another wifi device. You should get better speeds. Builtin LG app could be buggy...

Wifi speeds generally depend on distance of your device from the wifi router. On a 300 MBPS router, you should get an actual speed of 20 MB/sec transfer speeds if your SD card is good enough.

I tried my brothers place. I got almost 4-5 mbps. He's got a Belkin n150 router. :what: How come??

Top Bottom