LETS START A LANPARTY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[flAsh]

In the zone
I think almost all of us have descent machines to play quake 3 with FPS above 40 in 640*480 resolution. SO lets START A QUAKE CON 8) . What do u ppl say???

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Shure nice idea where do we meet (i cannot play online as i have a dial up ) do we get our own machines or you arrange them centrally what are the stakes we play for? Man i cannot wait for this.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
ya flash it sounds flashy i had proposed for the team digit Vs digiters match but it was disposed i hope atleast this materializes..

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
lease please please please arrange a LAN PArty ...this poorer Gamer want's nothing....Cheezzz theres one thing that no money can buy in this world..a Lanparty .if only i could ever demand.......ok ok ok ...Tell me how to proceed...i am connected to Lan locally and have broadband ( india Broadband :twisted: ) Net connection...can we play besides stupid kawabonka............

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
yeah i remember there was s imilar thread but nothing came frm it....i obviously cany join u guys on LAN....but i would like 2 play online....we r gonna have our very own LAN party in the university dorm here....

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ya that was made by me btw i am on dialup what r my chances of joining........

OP
F

[flAsh]

In the zone
best thing about lanparty is that almost all digit forum users can take part and enjoy themselves. the only problem is lan. I have heard that in foreign countries lanparties are organised either by 3D chipset makers like ATi or nVidia ,or by Game developers , or by gamin console devlopers. but why they treat our country like this.??? our country is bettter than many others and has a lot hidden talent. we all r decent quakers. aren't we??? no cable internet or broadband connections at cheap rate shitt.!!!! they souldn't treat our country differently. they are humilating us!! aren't they???
When r u ppl goin 2 be available on LAN???

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
dilaup means no LAN 4 u dj....but u could try playin over the internet ...but b ready 4 real big ping times-u will b fragged b4 u know it....and every1 can have their own LAN parties no need 4 nvidia or ati 2 sponsor it...get a nice, big place, connect the systems and fire 'em up!!!! i can join frm here over the internet, not over the LAN....but i guess i will get good pings coz i have a fast net connection.....decide on times on lets frag!!!!

ice

In the zone
CS please, or CZ.. Ive not touched q3 in like years, will be rusty there.

Guess i need 2 start practicing, Oh btw, One of us who has broadband and a live ip can prolly host a q3 server and we join that?

Carrying our machines with us would be a big task.

theraven

Technomancer
damn this sounds good
ill have to start brushin up on q3 again
:D
blade the last patch i knew off was the 1.32 pactch
and it lets u run the game without the cd ... damn .. the company gave us a no cd crack ;)
im gonna have to check my copy too .. .hmm

OP
F

[flAsh]

In the zone
quake 3 is damn cheaper than any game but it may happen that vendors may underground it 2 promote other games like doom 3 etc. if u buy original.
Pirated is jst Rs.50 only but u need a valid CD key 4 playing it on LAN Party. U can get these at any crack site but possibility is it wont work

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
i could host the game but u guys would have very high pings coz im in new york...so it has 2 b upto 2 guys living in India 2 host the game...i will join in....

OP
F

[flAsh]

In the zone
how man????
what sort of party without lan??
lets collect at a place like Ndelhi and book a concert hall. ofcourse cost will be beared by all collectivelly. what do u ppl say???

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
hell here we are diverted again..comeone get serious...Spammer please stop for once....This is life and Death...
To the one who started this Thread in the first place...Tell me what do u intend...need some help ???

AlphaOmega

Journeyman
I don’t think that any one realizes that collecting at one place to hold a LAN party of any significance (especially in a metro) will be a great way to invite a police/nascom raid. Are you all suicidal? How many of us have legal copies of games? Forget games, how many have legal copies of windows on their systems?

You want to (LAN) party? Lug your PC to a friend’s house and play. Unfortunately I have a grand total of 1 (one, uno, ek, un, moja, elif) friend who is interested in gaming, so we LAN more and ‘party’ less.

Also, Quake 3? YAWN!!!! UT2004 is the way to multiplay.

Remember, it sucks to be a dial-up user with only 1 gaming friend.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
hey freshseasons....who were u referring 2 when u said spammer???? matter of life and death???? whoa!!! im serious as hell abt this....but u guys apparently arent...c, collecting at some place and booking the place is gonna cost money...y would u do that???? dila up users will have a hard time frm home...i said i could host it coz i have a fast computer and a fast connection....but the issue of ping rates.....if u have 2, get 2gether in a friend's house who can spare a lot of space....btw, i f u hook up systems on a LAN, ppl who r not in the room will not b able 2 play...so have individual LAN parties in diiferent areas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom