LETS START A LANPARTY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
F

[flAsh]

In the zone
BTW alpha it may b u who is not interested but u can't count others. moreover we r not goi 2 collect in thousands. again delhi is a very big metro and ppl (police and nasscom) hav lots of other works 2 finish. I hope u understand. legal or illegal, its nothin just get a working key and its all legal

imgame

Broken In
i could have host the game but i am a behind firewall .....but we do have a huge lan and play a lot of quake...............i would be interested to know some way from which i can play it with u guys ....

AlphaOmega

Journeyman
[flAsh said:
]BTW alpha it may b u who is not interested but u can't count others.

Where did you get the idea that I am not interested in a LAN party? I would love to be in a large LAN party. Any gamer would.

[flAsh said:
]
moreover we r not goi 2 collect in thousands. again delhi is a very big metro and ppl (police and nasscom) hav lots of other works 2 finish. I hope u understand. legal or illegal, its nothin just get a working key and its all legal

Well I thought someone mentioned a LAN party in the lines of QuakeCon. That’s in thousands.....

OP
F

[flAsh]

In the zone
how many ppl do actually play games like quake 3 in higher levels???
most ppl play it as Novice try the last skill mode n jst c the difference. and alpha if u r interested in a LanParty U R WELCOME!!!

infohardik

Broken In
Reliance Web World

To al u ppl out there havent u heard of Reliance Web World Has cyber cafe and it also provides Online Gaming Zone.
Ppl check out ur local Reliance Web World, not all web world have started but many of them have already.
Enjoy :!: :arrow:

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
wooah!....infodhardik.... dude u need to make ur smaller!! its occupying half the page...and read the rules about avatars please.!! Raaaboo!!!!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
:p Hey nice Avaatar that ..infohardik ....Man you are killing my eyes ....and Screen...Well you will be blessed with a good avaatar soon...
And Nemesis Cool down man!!!!!! :p Chill....you are the last person i had call a spammer...a spammer is someone who spams to get Digitized Spammer in front of his Nick...but why will a person Spam when he Already got that nick :oops: :wink: .. He is already reached the heaven...
Well i know not many of us have all the legal version of games but seriously how many of us do visit www.kawabonka.com . Please playonline games there and one will know what addiction is... :p

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
infohardik....cut down on the size of that avatar....man read the rules....and freshseasons, i was just wondering whom u were referring 2....i had tried kawabonka but it never worked out 4 me....maybe i wasnt using it properly...who knows...we had a UT2004 LAN party yday...3 of us played UT on the college LAN...i know its not a lot but a couple of others had 2 go somewhere and could not join us.....we will have another 1 soon.....

OP
F

[flAsh]

In the zone
we al know bout rel. web world. but its 2 costly and hey u!!! make ur avatar smaller. moreover at lanparty one can play the favourate games basically its quake3 or UT2K4. I think nemesis likes UT2K4 a lot.
tell me how many ppl r exactly interested in havin a lanparty at delhi???

infohardik

Broken In
Sorry

Every one sorry for the Avatar. I loded a wrong .jpg. and to the main topic I dont know what Reliance Web World is charging?? but its speed might be just great & u ll not have to complain abt. corporates not hosting or funding Gaming Zones.

Click Online.

Bullish On Life.

*us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/4119e2eb_590c/bc/Mail+Attachments/bullishsmall.jpg?bfx.9ZBBM8fOPnzE

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
i like all FPSes....but we play games based on the majority...and we all have the UT2004 demo installed....i wanted 2 play quake3 but no 1 else wanted 2 do that...so had 2 play UT...not that it is a bad game...i love instagib ctf....

OP
F

[flAsh]

In the zone
UT is a equally good game so ther's no question of dissapointment 2 miss quake3. anyways lanparty seems 2 be picking up nemesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom