Leopard - Very Important Feline for Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
After 7 days of releasing, the latest MAC OS X down the line, Leopard is an important asset for Apple. After the shacking 90's, Apple firmed his grip only after releasing the much sought after iPod and then declaring an update to MAC OS X through Tiger. Though iPod is a mass hystiria & the greatest thing happened in PMP world, cell phone is likely to be reinvented through iPhone, Apple's wonder GUI that is Macintosh steadily lost it's glamour through the days with the invent of Windows.....

~no referral allowed~

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
debsuvra

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
shantanu said:
dont try to post links for your own website to get hits.. next time beaware

Why not? I am not offending anyone.:D How do I share the info then? By posting the whole article in the forum? :mad: So there is no need of blogging.:mad: Let's tell the world that Blogging is a Shi*.:(

Thank u aryayush, u are a big apple fan, but do u think that i offended someone in my blog? Then why should not I post something about my blog that has useful info? Is that illegal?

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I think you should have posted in the blogger's corner thread in the chit-chat section which is specifically meant for it...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Ankur Gupta said:
I think you should have posted in the blogger's corner thread in the chit-chat section which is specifically meant for it...
I do too. :)

It's still not too late. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom