The specifications are excellent.

*i.imgur.com/7jZ0yXW.jpg

Snapdragon 801 processor
3 GB RAM
64 GB Internal Storage
Excellent camera
Cyanogen OS

Price: 13,500 /-

I am planning to buy it in a couple of weeks to replace my wife's Redmi 1S.

What do you guys think about this phone?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
They should have taken the complete design of Z1, kept everything the same and launch it with SD 650.
Would have been an actual rival for RN3

Its still a good rival for RN3 because Lenovo as a brand is bigger than Xiaomi. Still there are many people who won't buy xiaomi & I find their arguments like it causes problems afterwards & poor A.S.S valid.

I know 3 people who bought Mi4i & 2 of them got some problem or other like dead pixel & phone stopped charging (this problem was rectified by xiaomi though, but he had to travel 100km+ for a service centre)

S801 is a good chipset for mid ranger devices. S650 is better but Zuk Z1 is a good package from Lenovo

Nerevarine

Incarnate
+ of ZUK Z1 over RN3:
64 GB Storage
Better Camera with OIS
Better software

- ves
Slower Processor
No IR Blaster ? Can anyone confirm ?
Possibly no ROM development

OP
AndroidFan

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
going for SD 801 now is not a good idea and that too at 13k

What is the competition? Certainly not the Moto G4 plus with its piece of sh*t SD 617 or Galaxy J7 with its even worse SD 615 garbage.

Only Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is better. And cheaper chinese phones like Le 1S are competitive.

SD 801 is not bad. My daily driver is OnePlus One, which also runs on SD 801, and I have never experienced any lag or slowdown on it.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
What is the competition? Certainly not the Moto G4 plus with its piece of sh*t SD 617 or Galaxy J7 with its even worse SD 615 garbage.

Only Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is better. And cheaper chinese phones like Le 1S are competitive.

SD 801 is not bad. My daily driver is OnePlus One, which also runs on SD 801, and I have never experienced any lag or slowdown on it.
I too use OPO and its a fantastic device..but right now going for 801 > 10k is not recommended as there are far more affordable devices right now.

the.one

In the zone

Galaxy J7 comes with Exynos 7870 in India. It would have been a nice device had they put in the required sensors. Amoled and long battery life are always enticing. But yes there are other devices definitely that offer more at the price (RN3/Zuk z1).

vikas tanwar

Broken In
I think its a good choice to replace with Redmi 1S. Lenovo ZUK Z1 is a new device of Lenovo brand which provides you better performance in any case and also good features loaded smartphone 5.5 -inch display with 3GB RAM.

Top Bottom