Lenovo Z510 (i7) Very Annoying Problems

Nbartakke

Broken In
1. When i Right Click On My Desktop Screen, It takes 5-10 Seconds To show Context Menu

2. When I make Online Payment On any Site & Reach On Payment Page It Shows This Webpage Is Not Available (Tried Different Browser & Different Sites But Problem Exists)

3. Conservation Mode In Energy Manager Automatically Disable

Please Give Me solution

1st problem Solved
How to Remove nVidia, Intel or Other Display Driver Entries from Desktop Context Menu in Windows? - AskVG

Last edited:
1. When i Right Click On My Desktop Screen, It takes 5-10 Seconds To show Context Menu

2. When I make Online Payment On any Site & Reach On Payment Page It Shows This Webpage Is Not Available (Tried Different Browser & Different Sites But Problem Exists)

3. Conservation Mode In Energy Manager Automatically Disable

Please Give Me solution

I can't really narrow out a problem with that info. Let's see :
1) Have you scanned your PC with a good antivirus ?
2) Have you installed any third party "tune up" utility or something like ccleaner ?
3) Are your drivers updated ?
-adv-
4) Have you tried any of the inbuilt diagnostics tool ?
5) Do you have any information about battery health ?
6) Did you try checking RAM/HDD using third party tools ?

Last, hopefully you are using genuine software, and if yes, you can always see if any program made certain changes and contact respective tech support.

OP
N

Nbartakke

Broken In
I can't really narrow out a problem with that info. Let's see :
1) Have you scanned your PC with a good antivirus ?
2) Have you installed any third party "tune up" utility or something like ccleaner ?
3) Are your drivers updated ?
-adv-
4) Have you tried any of the inbuilt diagnostics tool ?
5) Do you have any information about battery health ?
6) Did you try checking RAM/HDD using third party tools ?

Last, hopefully you are using genuine software, and if yes, you can always see if any program made certain changes and contact respective tech support.

1) I am Using Bitdefender AV
2) Installed 2-3 In past (Including CCleaner) But Now Removed.
3) How To Update It?
4) No
5) No
6) No

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
If the Bitdefender you're using is the free one, then remove it, install 360 Total security and do a complete scan and optimisation.

install ccleaner and post a screenshot of the startup options.
Open task manager and post screenshot(s) of the Processes Tab, but first sort it in the decreasing order of memory usage.

Go to lenovo website, download all the drivers for your laptop and update them.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
1)Use glary utilities to clean up your registry.
2)Web problem is most likely ISP based. Do you use BSanal? I get the same problem sometimes.
3) That bug has been haunting me too for quite sometime now. I need to re-enable it every time I switch laptop on. The problem has its roots on the chipset drivers. re-install latest chipset drivers.

OP
N

Nbartakke

Broken In
1st problem Solved
How to Remove nVidia, Intel or Other Display Driver Entries from Desktop Context Menu in Windows? - AskVG

$hadow

Geek in making
The 3rd problem is still existing from the day of my purchase.
Regarding the other two one is bsnl fault where as I have heard some complain about 1 point as well.

Top Bottom