Lenovo Y500/Y510P at Nehru Place

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey Guys,

Can the guys who stay in Delhi and have bought the Y500/510P form Nehru Place tell me about the shop/list of shops which sell this laptop ?

Need this info urgently as I am going to buy this lappy sometime in the next week.

Thanks In Advance,
Abhijit

sandeepsingh

Broken In
well check for the prices here.. this i inquired about 2 weeks back.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/178861-best-price-finder-lenovo-y510p-delhi.html

But i would suggest instead from here check with the Big Stores.. Jumbo Electronics, Reliance Digital etc. they will give you better deal if not much with the price then with the accessories.

And one more thing instead of next week buy it during this weekend only as some of the stores are still running their Diwali offers.

And here is your diwali gift from me :)

I bought mine from Reliance Digital, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj. for 74k.ok. (Both Reliance and Jumbo are there side by side) with the lappy i got
seagate 3.0 500gb portable HDD.
sony 4gb Pendrive.
Accessory set.
Laptop backpack.
Also i was offered one inkjet all in one printer from canon worth 3000 but i had to pay 1000 for that which i declined.

Note: This i got during diwali weekend. Check with them whether still you can get this . Also Reliance Digital is not offering any official discount like Jumbo Electronics you have to speak with the sales guy what else they can offer cause from nextdoor Jumbo you are getting all this and that. Jumbo Offer is mentioned in the thread link.

And you can check with Jumbo Electronics as well.

Top Bottom