Lenovo p770 or lumia 620...............?

zacfx05

Eeeeh What's up. Doc!?
Hello friends
I am confused between this two Handsets Lenovo p770 and Nokia Lumia 620.

I prefer dual sim , but i was eying on 620 for a long time, lenovo i just came to know abt it. when creating this thread i am inclined towards p770 since both are available for approximately same price. so guys is lenovo a better bet than 620. i found some reviews about p770 which mostly verdicts it has a good phone , but lacks in music department, anybody have first hand experience on this.

I understand both have different os and 512mb ram for lumia though is low spec wise is more than enough for a fluid w8 experience. apart from from the os perspective please give a clear verdict on this.

i would particularly like to know about the camera and music department.
i guess dual sim and a powerfull battery with slightly larger display are nice features to pick ths one. is there anything down side i haven't noted

please help :)

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Lenovo P770 has good specs for the price. But software can be buggy at times. I read on a forum that chinese versions of Lenovo P770 do not have access to Google Play Store. Confirm before purchase. If true, Lumia 620 would be your best choice.

Lumia 620 is excellent in camera and music department. But Windows Phone 8 is its weakest link. Few apps in the Windows Appstore.

Both phones are good enough for budget buyers.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Lumia 620 would be the safe bet.

Windows Appstore might be new and has few apps currently, but it does have all the essential apps and is increasing in numbers..

Flash

Lost in speed
I guess, Lumia 620 is not a dual-sim phone..
There's someone who bought P770. Check here.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/173142-need-smartphone-10k-2.html#post1893028

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Also consider the weight issue. Since it has a heavy battery, it will most likely be heavy. My experience with smartphones is that since you will be using it 24/7 better to have something that the hand can clasp on to easily and feel comfortable with to hold for long periods of time.

sachiv

Broken In
Well i would prefer you to go with nokia only and if you take a look at the strengths and weaknesses of the phone then you will find that the platform which nokia is currently offering cannot match the number of apps that iOS and android offer but still overall it is a very nice phone.

Top Bottom