Lenovo A6000 Flash Sale

Was waiting for the sale to start since half an hour.

But as soon as the countdown ended the phone was out of stock.

Could anyone confirm who got to order the phone.

First the Big Billion sale and now this.Really Disappointed in flipkart.:-x

abracadabra

Journeyman
Re: Lenovo A6000 Flash Sale Scam

Would you call all other companies in the same boat a SCAM?
Its a tried and tested model, there is a good side and a bad side to it!
Many people get frustrated over the long wait, and suddenly when it runs OOS in a matter of seconds. You could rather have started a thread seeking help from other fellow members to help you with the sale. Just incase if any member gets it in their cart, they could do a COD! Also its very clearly mentioned that it is available in the cart, if one gets hold of it successfully till 6PM.

OP
S

saurabh_bansal90

Journeyman

Would you call all other companies in the same boat a SCAM?
Its a tried and tested model, there is a good side and a bad side to it!
Many people get frustrated over the long wait, and suddenly when it runs OOS in a matter of seconds. You could rather have started a thread seeking help from other fellow members to help you with the sale. Just incase if any member gets it in their cart, they could do a COD! Also its very clearly mentioned that it is available in the cart, if one gets hold of it successfully till 6PM.

Well it would be be fine if the sale was over in seconds.
But this sale got over in a Second i repeat 1 second only.
Now i don't see any way how all the ppl who were ordering the phone, order their phone in a second.
(adding to cart was toh out of question when the sale went OOS as soon as the countdown ended for 2pm.)

It might be a wrong way to compare but a train has 120-130 tatkal tickets but it takes even those ticket about a minute to go OOS.

And im pretty sure If lenovo was actually selling the phone it was selling more than 130 mobile phones.

And even i wasnt pretty sure about whether this thing has happened to me only or happened to everyone that's the reason i asked anyone if they could confirm if they got to order their phone.

Also called the CC of FK but they had a standard response ("sir hamara system abhi down hain iss issue ke liye aap 1 Ghante Baad wapus call kijiye")

Anything practically going out of stock in a second seems impossible to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes i might be wrong in comparing the Flash sale with the tatkal ticketing since i read that Redmi Note 4G went out of stock in just 4 seconds.

But still 4 seconds is 400% of a Second.

Plus im sure that not that many people were excited about buying the phone since the registration for the flash sale were open for full 2 days, which is not the case with redmi phones.

Could please anyone confirm if they got to play their order.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

What Flipkart usually does is give Flipkart First subscribers first digs at buying such limited products. If anything is left over, then it is available to other buyers... I suspect this might have happened to A6000 sale.

Minion

Conversation Architect
@Op plz make sure to login into flipkart site before 1 hrs and wait till clock goes to zero wait till you see buy button the moment you see buy click on buy.
All the best for next sale.

OP
S

saurabh_bansal90

Journeyman
@Op plz make sure to login into flipkart site before 1 hrs and wait till clock goes to zero wait till you see buy button the moment you see buy click on buy.
All the best for next sale.

All set this time.
Registered again for the sale on 4th Feb...:-D

Also planning to get a subscription for flipkart first.

I'll update whether I get it this time or no...

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Fk first has not helped to anyone I know up till now in this flash sale thing

I was able to buy the Redmi Note 3G because of my Flipkart First subscription. It was automatically added to my cart. I received an email from Flipkart regarding it one day before the flash sale.

$hadow

Geek in making
I was able to buy the Redmi Note 3G because of my Flipkart First subscription. It was automatically added to my cart. I received an email from Flipkart regarding it one day before the flash sale.

I am still on hard luck note on this topic

rajat2015

New to this forum
Hi guys !! Surprisingly was able to secure a Lenovo a6000 phone today ..hv to complete the order by 6 pm today...am trying for yu yureka ..but no success till now..shud I buy this phone with lower specs...or go in for xiaomi redmi note 4g or zenfone 5

OP
S

saurabh_bansal90

Journeyman
Couldn't get it today as well.
And now im tired.

Could anyone suggest one other budget phone with similar specs but which is easily available.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Couldn't get it today as well.
And now im tired.

Could anyone suggest one other budget phone with similar specs but which is easily available.

Redmi 1S is pretty good phone for 6k.Only problem i found it heatsup pretty fast you need to root phone and underclock processor.

$hadow

Geek in making
Probably rooting is left for under clocking the processor or using a different kernel for low heating of 1s

OP
S

saurabh_bansal90

Journeyman
Redmi 1S is pretty good phone for 6k.Only problem i found it heatsup pretty fast you need to root phone and underclock processor.

Probably rooting is left for under clocking the processor or using a different kernel for low heating of 1s

yes i'll be probably getting 1s only.
Also heard there are issues with the front camera.

But i hope rooting solves all the problem.

Not sure how to change the kernel but I have its a complicated process.

And again 1s is not available right now of FK.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz

Just stick to the instructions, posted in XDA, it shouldn't be a problem
Redmi has so many options now
Get a custom rom and kernel, and you shouldn't be having much problems

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Flash sales should be banned :p
You have to press buy the moment button appears, now its upon your luck that how your click is registered on their server, I guess it has become game of microseconds, so when you hit buy here, your internet relays to their server, now technically , if you are closure to their location, you have better chance..

Blah blah.. :p

Still I think someone should file court complaint against such things.. why can't just say its out of stock and when in stock, sell to those who want it..

Minion

Conversation Architect

Nope, Redmi 1S front camera is one of the best it can even record 720p videos with front cam.

You don't need to flash any kernel just root it download one power guard from play store you can change CPU clock within one power guard settings.

There should be registeration for redmi 1S going on flipkart.

Top Bottom