Legends of Tomorrow [LOT] thread

Flash

Lost in speed
First Official Poster:

*cdn1-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2015/05/dcslegendsheader.jpg

First Official Trailer:

[YOUTUBE]4MubNoWQiSc[/YOUTUBE]

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat – one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself.

Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known? DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW stars

• Victor Garber (“The Flash,” “Alias”); - Firestorm
  • Brandon Routh (“Arrow,” “Superman Returns”,"Daniel Shaw - Chuck"); -The Atom
  • Arthur Darvill (“Doctor Who”); - Rip Hunter
  • Caity Lotz (“Arrow”); - White Canary
  • Ciarra Renee (“Pippin”); - Hawkgirl
  • Franz Drameh (“Edge of Tomorrow”); - Jay Jackson
  • Dominic Purcell (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”); - Captain Cold
  • Wentworth Miller (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”) - Heatwave

As for now, Season 1 villain is confirmed to be "Vandal Savage". Go on, put on your superhero caps and come here..

Since this is a shared universe with both Arrow and Flash, we can see many crossovers in the future.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Great! Trailer was epic.

But I couldn't figure out the exact dates of start of this spin-off.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
*i.imgur.com/u2nMxHb.jpg

The one in the Time sphere (Rip Hunter's vehicle) is indeed Reverse Flash. You can only see his backside on the trailer.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
but but
they buried her body

- - - Updated - - -

Dominic Purcell (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”); - Captain Cold
Wentworth Miller (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”) - Heatwave

this this is legendary

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
but but
they buried her body
In comics, anything can happen.

same happens with Ra's. Though Oliver ki||ed Ra's in Arrow Finale, his body was still there. We can still hope, someone will resurrect Ra's using Lazarus Pit unless the showmakers decided to make Ra's character as dead.

There's a saying, the ones whose stays dead in the comics till are only "Thomas & Martha Wayne and Uncle Ben". :lol:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
but but
they buried her body

- - - Updated - - -

Dominic Purcell (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”); - Captain Cold
Wentworth Miller (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”) - Heatwave

this this is legendary
First time when I saw them in the flash, I was like WTF!!! These guys are back.. It seems their time in prison turned them into professional criminals

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
^ It's due for 2016. Once started, will add. If you're curious, do time travel - bring us the episodes - so we can watch and discuss. :lol:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ That's Good. The comic touch just goes on to say how respectful they want to be to comic fans. Epic.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
*media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/imce/2015/09-SEP/HM_HG_v01_r02a_55f2615b7da9d0.86161554.jpg

First Look: DC's Legends of Tomorrow's Hawkgirl and Hawkman | DC Comics

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
*static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Goddamn+hawkman_feae7f_4852852.png

Real Hawkman in comics,.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
LoT new trailer have got me very excited.
Because the Time Travel aspect of it is giving me chills! It's like X-Men day of past feel!

Top Bottom