Legends of Tomorrow [LOT] thread

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Who's following DC shows?

I left Supergirl from 3rd season, but the 4 way cross over of Supergirl, Arrow, Flash and LoT was EPIC!!!!1

These shows wasn't their respective shows for 2 days, it was "Crisis on Earth X", part 1, 2, 3 and 4.

IT WAS AWESOME!

Only watching Flash now, that too binging 2 or 3 episodes together. I was on the fence about watching the crisis but your comment made me watch it. Will update once i finish.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Only watching Flash now, that too binging 2 or 3 episodes together. I was on the fence about watching the crisis but your comment made me watch it. Will update once i finish.
This crossover was such a blast! You should really watch LoT too. Unless the convoluted time travel is not your cup of tea. It's SUCH a great show now.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
What about Arrow and Supergirl? Are they redeeming?
I left Supergirl, but I hear good things about that too. Still I wouldn't be starting with supergirl anymore. Arrow is better, but I don't really look forward to watch it every week, it's just that I follow it regardless. Arrow is the glue that holds everything together and he does it without any superpowers. Maybe that's why I am still following it.
BUT, Flash and greatly LoT is something I would never want to miss.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
This crossover was such a blast! You should really watch LoT too. Unless the convoluted time travel is not your cup of tea. It's SUCH a great show now.
Ya. It was a blast. It was like watching a ~2.30h movie, only to be split and placed in their respective series. It's just like small screen version of JL/Avengers.

Here are my favorite parts.
- Vibe opening a portal for Arrow, to strike his evil version.
- Arrow shooting a Kryptonite Arrow at Overgirl.
- Ray holding the Knife, when RF tries to cut open Kara.
- Rory intimidating (funnily) Caitlin to trigger Killer Frost.
- Stein's demise
- Good Captain Cold in his comic-accurate costume.

and the #*@&*%@&(* parts.
- Olicity's unnecessary romance and the reasons for not marrying.
- All of the Arrow's sidekicks & ISIS/Vixen (I felt like, they're added just for namesake). I would've liked Wally west fulltime, instead of all these sidekicks.
- Bad CGI for Ray Terill.
- Tom Cavanaugh's version of RF instead of Matt Letscher's RF, though RF says he uses familiar face.
- Barry letting go off RF, instead of locking him in Star Labs prison.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ya. It was a blast. It was like watching a ~2.30h movie, only to be split and placed in their respective series. It's just like small screen version of JL/Avengers.

Here are my favorite parts.
- Ray holding the Knife, when RF tries to cut open Kara.
- Rory intimidating (funnily) Caitlin to trigger Killer Frost.
- Stein's demise
- Good Captain Cold in his comic-accurate costume.

- All of the Arrow's sidekicks & ISIS/Vixen (I felt like, they're added just for namesake). I would've liked Wally west fulltime, instead of all these sidekicks.
- Bad CGI for Ray Terill.
- Tom Cavanaugh's version of RF instead of Matt Letscher's RF, though RF says he uses familiar face.

Here's some of my views:

That was freaking cool.
That was funny. Supergirl: And the supergirl's reaction to that. Priceless.
- Stein's demise
That was sad af. I enjoyed the man. He use to give me Doc Brown vibe from BTTF. :'(

Almost all of reddit sub agrees, that Felicity single handedly spoiled the entirety of crossover with her remarks. In 1st season I kind of liked the geeky sexy woman hacker. But slowly writers have managed to make her progressively worse.
All of them are normal, "without powers" peeps. Couldn't do much in the fights between metahumans.
Theory has it, that Barry knew he's un-trappable. There seems to be a big reason for Flash to let go RF.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
It's sad that they've missed Ralph Dibny in the crossover. Where was he, when the events are happening? :unsure:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
It's sad that they've missed Ralph Dibny in the crossover. Where was he, when the events are happening? :unsure:
I didn't miss him. I only got reminded when you mentioned it now. :p
Also, maybe he went to the Himalayas to 'sharpen' his skill.

Top Bottom