A

amit.tiger12

LoT Season 2 Trailer

DC's Legends of Tomorrow | Season 2 Comic-Con®: First Look | The CW - YouTube

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Anyone watching or waiting for series end?
I have been following the show. I am last two episodes behind but the show till now isn't failing. And in fact the episode about George Lucas made the show great again. It's awesome that they write scripts so close to reality.

Mild spoiler..
Just watch the reactions of Lucas in the show about finding out that they were from the future.. Priceless.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I have been following the show. I am last two episodes behind but the show till now isn't failing. And in fact the episode about George Lucas made the show great again. It's awesome that they write scripts so close to reality.

Mild spoiler..
Just watch the reactions of Lucas in the show about finding out that they were from the future.. Priceless.
I just wanted to know that is it getting better after season 1?

I completed season 1 only. I will watch s2 when bluray comes, it provides extra scenes.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I just wanted to know that is it getting better after season 1?

I completed season 1 only. I will watch s2 when bluray comes, it provides extra scenes.

When did it ever were bad in Season 1? It's definitely good show, on par with S1. And the 4 way crossover of Supergirl, Flash, Arrow and LoT was just gold.
Unlike you tho, I can't wait for blu ray.. :p

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
When did it ever were bad in Season 1? It's definitely good show, on par with S1. And the 4 way crossover of Supergirl, Flash, Arrow and LoT was just gold.
Unlike you tho, I can't wait for blu ray.. :p
When I said it's bad show? It's one of my favorite show on time traveling.
I was asking it because in 1st season, I couldn't handle hawkgirl's story. And the last episode of season 1 set the high expectations for season 2.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
When I said it's bad show? It's one of my favorite show on time traveling.
I was asking it because in 1st season, I couldn't handle hawkgirl's story. And the last episode of season 1 set the high expectations for season 2.
Then you will be happy to know that in season 2 there's no sight of hawk girl or boy. It's like writers read audience's mind. :D

And the time traveling plots grow more convoluted and confusing. XD

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I think S02 is way way better than S01.
The story and characters are getting to use their powers properly.
More action and occasional overlap with Arrow/Flash makes it way cool.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Better? The first part of 2 part finale have JUST BLEW MY MIND! It's efffing awesome!
And I will watch the finale sooon! I am excited.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^
They seem to be inspired from Doctor Who about the concepts, to an extent.

There are references to Doctor Who throughout the episode as per reddit. But I haven't watched Doctor Who (still), so can't relate.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Show was good.. but ending was not that good..*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170501/3e1a81b1b5f85d1644ed02727ece533e.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Who's following DC shows?

I left Supergirl from 3rd season, but the 4 way cross over of Supergirl, Arrow, Flash and LoT was EPIC!!!!1

These shows wasn't their respective shows for 2 days, it was "Crisis on Earth X", part 1, 2, 3 and 4.

IT WAS AWESOME!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Who's following DC shows?

I left Supergirl from 3rd season, but the 4 way cross over of Supergirl, Arrow, Flash and LoT was EPIC!!!!1

These shows wasn't their respective shows for 2 days, it was "Crisis on Earth X", part 1, 2, 3 and 4.

IT WAS AWESOME!
Martian Manhunter and Superman should've been there. Also, it would be much better if all DC shows' Earths merged into one.

Top Bottom