Legends Of India

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Hello friends ,

I bought N70 music edition 2 months ago . u know u get 1 gb card with it and some 100 songs ( legends of india ) with it .:p :p

problem is that i don't want to keep this songs in my phone but want to keep it in my computer .

so i copied it to my computer but this songs are not playable in pc :( :( . even after codecs are installed might be because of that codes ..

is there any way to play this in computer . :?:

so friends plz help

krrrish

Broken In
hmm . i dont think u will b able to listen to those songs . bt lets c if any1 cn help ya out here . dere r many knowledgable people out here .. so maybe u cn get to do tht .

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
songs are activated and i am playing them on phone but i want to play them on pc .

format = AAC

pannaguma

Turn The Page
exactly same here. infact the songs are activated by sending a sms to a no. in reply you recieve 100 sms as activation, one for each song. problem is that i recieved only ~92-93.

anyway the song quality is total s#!t.

and save those smses, thought they tell you to delete. maybe there is a way of playing it on the comp by using the smses ? :confused:

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ i also received 97 only . the other three that were not activated then i activated through gprs

pannaguma

Turn The Page
clmlbx said:
^^ i also received 97 only . the other three that were not activated then i activated through gprs
i dont have gprs since feb 2006. is there any way to activate them thru internet? (ie comp)

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
No There Are Only Two Ways To Activate It

Gprs Or Sms

If U Don'treceive It In Few Hours Then Try Smsing It Again .

May This Time U Get All 100 Sms .

Don't Use Ur Phone After U Send Sms And Until U Receive All 100 Sms . May Be Till An Hour .

You Have To Wait

Do At Night So No Phone Calls And Sms .

pannaguma

Turn The Page
i bought my phone in feb 07. and i tried the same logic as urs - ie wait until a few hours till i get all the smses. but i didnt get them. so maybe i should try again.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
OK AFAIK these are protected AAC files, though I do not know which DRM is in use, (It cant be fairplay, no chance of that). In the phone there is a software tool called Activation keys. Its in this tool that activation data of phone songs is stored. Try fooling around with this app and try to do extract music licenses from this app to see if you can get any results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom