Left 4 Dead 2

Runnin'

Right off the assembly line
Anybody here plays Left 4 Dead 2? If yes would you like to play along on steam? I am new to Left 4 Dead 2 and all I find is Russians playing L4D2

chris

In the zone
This game worth buying ? Easy to find team mates or you have to wait for friends to come online to play/co-op ?

DVJex

In the zone
Anybody here plays Left 4 Dead 2? If yes would you like to play along on steam? I am new to Left 4 Dead 2 and all I find is Russians playing L4D2
Yea. Try posting in the playdate thread. And there are loads of servers including valve ones. I strongly recommend joining the L4D2 official group on Steam. It shows a big list of servers.

This game worth buying ? Easy to find team mates or you have to wait for friends to come online to play/co-op ?
Yea, IMO. Check gameplay videos, since it always boils down to personal opinions. You can play with randoms/AI on servers, no need to wait for friends.

OT : I guess TDF never really had a L4D2 thread. (Closest is this ancient thread :*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/122393-official-left-4-dead-left-4-dead-2-multiplayer-partaayy.html )

gameranand

Living to Play
I just hope that they don't remove the game if I have not completed the download by that time because I know that I can't. If someone has a official confirmation on this subject then please post link, it would be really helpful.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I just hope that they don't remove the game if I have not completed the download by that time because I know that I can't. If someone has a official confirmation on this subject then please post link, it would be really helpful.

They can't remove it.It is tied to your account now :)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Well many games comes and goes from my account. I mean time limited games, they will come and go.

I Know.but those games are like this "Shogun 2 --- 5 days remaining" after 5 days it vanishes from your account.The Free L4D2 is like the Metro 2033 give away
Left 4 Dead 2 free on Steam until tomorrow - TechSpot
Unlike the usual free game Steam weekends, which allow you to play the game for free for a limited time, if you download Left 4 Dead 2 during the promotion it will add to your library, allowing you to play it free forever. It may not be the newest game, but for the grand total of $0 it sure is good value.

gameranand

Living to Play
I Know.but those games are like this "Shogun 2 --- 5 days remaining" after 5 days it vanishes from your account.The Free L4D2 is like the Metro 2033 give away

Thanks for the vote of confidence. As I started the download yesterday itself and more than 30% is already is already completed so what the hell let it download then to full. Thanks for the confirmation that game won't be deleted if I don't complete the install process till 10AM PST.

Gollum

Collector
the game is like 13GB. I can play it offline for now but when I start steam in online mode the game will start to update.

Top Bottom