LED Monitor suggestions - 23 or 24 inch

sreedharvenugopal

The Designer
I am looking for a new 23/24 inch monitor. I will be using it on my MSI R5770 Hawk. Please provide me with suggestions/recommendations on which model to buy according to these requirements of mine:

1. 2ms/5ms response time.
2. Full HD 1920x1080 or higher resolution
3. HDMI connection
4. LED backlit
5. Budget upto Rs 15000
6. 23/24 inch diagonal screen size

Primary use is video editing. Gaming and browsing is secondary. Wallmounting and speakers not necessary.
I will be buying it online. So please provide me with a link to the website. Eg: theitdepot, flipkart, etc.
I find that Asus monitors have very weird colours, sometimes overly saturated, etc. So please try to recommend other brands. But if you're absolutely sure, no problem.
I heard that there are monitors with resolution of 1920x1200. Is that true? Are they available in India?

Last edited:
OP
S

sreedharvenugopal

The Designer
I know I can do that and I have done that. The purpose of asking here is that I can get recommendations and suggestions from the members here.

sam.dg

Broken In
I've been using Asus ML238H for quite a few months now and my experience has been great so far.

It has -

1. 2ms response time.
2. Full HD 1920x1080
3. HDMI + VGA connection
4. LED backlit
5. 23 inch screen

Price should be well within 12k.

I'm looking for a secondary monitor and have my eyes on AOC i2353Ph. You might want to check them out!

arun garg

Broken In
I've been using Asus ML238H for quite a few months now and my experience has been great so far.

It has -

1. 2ms response time.
2. Full HD 1920x1080
3. HDMI + VGA connection
4. LED backlit
5. 23 inch screen

Price should be well within 12k.

I'm looking for a secondary monitor and have my eyes on AOC i2353Ph. You might want to check them out!

Wait for the DELL new S series LEDs. They are with IPS and VA panel technology. You will get under 15000 23". wait for some time.

Top Bottom