Status
Not open for further replies.

doom_marine

Journeyman
I'm using a viewsonic vx924 lcd monitor. The problem is that i just shifted my house and when i assembled my system together and ran the system the monitor started giving problems.

the system was running fine when suddenly the display when blank and then it appears again and them blank again i could still see my desktop appear and disappear. That is the display keeps going and coming and the power indication light on the monitor keeps blinking too. When i switched off the monitor and system and plugged the monitor somewhere else without the system the same flickering started and the power indicator still kept on blinking thought there was no display since no computer.

could someone help me by telling me how to solve the problem or could someone give me a contact number of viewsonic people for service. Preferably in madras.

thank

OP
doom_marine

doom_marine

Journeyman
I checked for loose connections and also changed the power cable still no change. The switching on and off takes place at a fixed time period hence i don't think thats the problem.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Seems it is time to ask for replacement. It seems scary since I also bought a VX922. Anyways, the warranty is there for three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom