LCD Monitor, Cabinet, KB Mouse, HDD etc needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

technotragic

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys

Have just received my Jetway m2a692-gdg, Athlon X2 3600+ and 1gb DDR2/667.

Need the rest of the peripherals. Am in a small town in Jharkhand so plan to get it couriered from Lalani Infotech in Kolkata. Plan to go for the following:

1. Navtech Cabinet+SMPS - (Lalani only had Navtech, Intex, iBall etc and my budget for Cabinet + SMPS is also only 1500) Pls suggest a good model with front USB and Audio. Also do the front USB & Audio connection wires come with cabinet?

2. Monitor 17" LCD - Samsung 740N (abt 9200/- quote)

3. HDD - Seagate SATA2 160gb

4. DVDRW - Sony OEM (or pls suggest)

5. UPS - APC 500VA if he has one or Microtek 600VA

6. Keyboard + Mouse (wireless) - Pls suggest if i shud buy Logitech or Microsoft and which model (price minimum possible for wireless)

Am mostly gonna use it for office work, accounts, database and maybe occasional photoshopping etc. and there's frequent voltage fluctuation and loadshedding here. The criteria is to get cheap and best stuff.

Pls give ur advice asap as I'm gonna order stuff tomorrow mornin itself.

Also does anyone know any other good dealers in kolkata who might be willing to ship stuff and give good prices. Pls give their phone no. here.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
2. If you really want to get 17" then get 740B, it has both analog and digital inputs, whereas 740N only has analog. If you could increase your budget for monitor to 12k then you can get 19" normal/widescreen lcd.

3. Seagate 200Gb sata2 for 2.6k approx.

4. Sony DRU-830A

5.Get APC and stay away from microtek (very bad experience).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom