Lava Mobiles to launch android one smartphone

asif ali

Right off the assembly line
When is this Android one 2.0 from LAVA going to launch yaaar? Matlab maine apne friends se suna hai that this is going to be a really cool phone. Mid range me 5 inch screen and upar se @gb ram, best pack hai according to me. I can’t wait for it, my current phone is such a waste. Its so old, I have to change it. Someone please tell me the launch date of this phone!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
When is this Android one 2.0 from LAVA going to launch yaaar? Matlab maine apne friends se suna hai that this is going to be a really cool phone. Mid range me 5 inch screen and upar se @gb ram, best pack hai according to me. I can’t wait for it, my current phone is such a waste. Its so old, I have to change it. Someone please tell me the launch date of this phone!

Ignore android one unless Sony/HTC/LG makes it. Get Yuphoria if you want 2 GB ram phone for cheap.

preety mehra

Right off the assembly line
Mera phone kho gaya hai aur mujhe ek naya phone khareedna hai, maine pehle socha thaki I will buy Sony Xperia C3, but then mere ek dost ne batayaki LAVAPixel V1- Android One abhi launch hone walahai jo better haiaur wo hang bhinahihota unlike the C3..Uski storage capacity bhi mast haiaur photos bhi achhe aate hain.Toh ab main Sony xperia C3 kebadleisi phone kolunngi.

Top Bottom