Launched - Un-Official website of BSNL Data Card

din

Tribal Boy
New website dedicated to BSNL ! I just completed it.

Please have a look - *bsnldatacard.com

Before you press the 'report' or 'delete' button ..

There are no banners, no google ads and no referral links. There is no commercial / business / personal interest behind this website. I found the BSNL data card to be useful and affordable, so thought I will help others by providing the details based on my experience.

Please leave your comments/suugestions/criticism either here in the thread or in the website.

Thank you all.

desai_amogh

In the zone
awsome website.. cool interface ..
have a doubt .. if the Huawei doesnt work with pci t- pcmcia then ..can we use a 3rd party pcmcia adapter which works with BSNL & also supports pci to pcmcia ??

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Cool and well layout Website. :)

I dont know why BSNL has not launched this service with a Dhamaaaka I will check if its available in my city.

Any special persons i should contact ? since guys on helpline 197 dont know anything :lol:

TechHunter

The Hunt is On
Cool man :cool:... good layout and design and ofcourse Great info.

You should show this to BSNL ppl, atleast they will learn about how to advertise their product :D.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Well done Din :) all the information which a person needs about the Datacard is there in your website.

sandeepk

Journeyman
Very well done. It is really helpful for the person using the BSNL data cards and also motivating others to take one if they don't have one. Like me :) I am going to go and do an enquiry about this tomorrow at my BSNL office.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
It is already available? You get unlimited wireless access to the Internet at 2.4 Mbps today??? I am very interested.

Oh, EVDO hasn't been launched yet. Any idea how soon is soon?

Last edited:
OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Thank you for your comments and suggestions friends

@desai_amogh

PCI-to-PCMCIA adpater - it may work, but that is not guranteed. From my experience, it didn't work, but thats not the final word and it may work.

@sukhdeepsinghkohli

Mostly the local tel exchange people will not have a clue, so contact the commercial officer / DGM in your area and you will get more info from there.

@aryayush

No, EVDO is on the way, not available right now. The difference is ICC will work wherever BSNL CDMA coverage exist. But EVDO will be introduced in selected cities only - in the first phase. Atleast that is the info I received from BSNL officials. Also, not sure when they wil llaunch EVDO. They are installing the equipments for EVDO though.

@pathiks

No, I am not good in design actually , lol, more into programming. The design is based on a free template that I got from internet. I modified it though.

vaithy

In the zone
Dear Din,
Usually I see only the brickbats in some forums about us.. Even if we are honestly do some thing, always the skeptism remain.. i don't blame them either.. Whether you are one of our staff/Officer or customer, I have to give you big handshake for what you are doing now.. I wish our officers should see your site and learned many ideas.

Thanking you,
with regards,
Vaithy

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
@vaithy

Thank you man. I had some terrible experience with some of the BSNL officials long back, but I didn't blame the entire BSNL.

But recently I met some of the very professional and friendly officials who helped me getting the data card and testing it. And regarding the BSNL data card, I am quite satisfied with the speed, perfomance and above all the tariff. So I thought I will give something to BSNL in return, thats all :)

Also, if anyone get any useful info from my site, I am pretty happy too.

Meantime, I am not a BSNL employee, just a customer.

hailgautam

Youngling
@ Din : I guess Vaithy is BSNL officer.

By the way you got a very cool site man, better than anything i have seen. Very neat.

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Thank you.

Meantime, updated the FAQ page with the questions I received through the website. Hope that helps some.

saipothuri

Broken In
Din,

its really nice piece of work which helps many people to understand what it is actually. In BSNL website which covers many topics and plans may be people get some difficult to get the right piece of information in that complete BSNL portal.

This site helps people to understand the service clearly and they can have there normal queries solved in FAQ's and much more and even manuals and software download this is really a nice piece of work

All the Best

Top Bottom