Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

P

paranj

thanks for the info, my bro was looking for it.

cheerz!. :)

and by the way, here are the prices of sum gfx cards!-

MSI N9600GT-512MB retails for around 10.2k i think.
Palit 9600GT+ retails for 8.9k
Sparkle SF-PX96GT512D3-HP retails for 9.1k
Gigabyte GV-NX96T 512HP is the costliest at 12.5k
XFX 9600GT 512MB at 9k
ASUS EN9600GT 512-HDMI at 10.1k
Palit 8800GT-512+ for 11.2k
XFX 8800GT 512MB AD edition for 12k

Last edited by a moderator:

Akhil Jain

Journeyman
hello what is the price of blank dvd-9 at nehru place, delhi.
I want single sided dual layer blank dvd , i would purchase a spindle of 50 dvds.
here at palika 1 moserbaer dvd-9 is available for rs.100
but the spindle is not available.
anyone who is deciding to visit pallika could tell me the price? thx

plz someone from delhi answer this question

could some one suggest me a good yet not high priced smps for my pc, at present I am having 400w zeb running for three years, I need 500w as the present one fails whenever I power up two hdds.

mastermunj

In the zone
^^ we all will suggest you not to go for cheap SMPS.. this could put your system worth 30k - 40k at risk... so spend 1000 more and get a better SMPS which will not just give good life to ur system but also enhanced performance..

RexRazr

Broken In
what is the price of a good aftermarket cpu cooler (procy is amd x2 6000+, am2 socket)?
will the speed of the fan of that cooler be controlled by the cooler itself or the motherboard?
also...does any thermal paste come integrated under the aftermarket cooler?

Last edited:

mastermunj

In the zone
8800 with 256MB RAM??? will it not bottleneck performance of 8800?? i believe it will be better to go for 9600GT with 512MB RAM in this case...

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Yeah.. 256MB will be a li'l too less for that card... 512 would be a better option even if it costs a little more..

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
pls tell me with price recommendation a good 22" or 24" lcd monitor looking for VFM

also of internal tv tuner card wide screen support and also tata sky works then preferable

a good 500gb external 3.5 HDD

bump.
PLS GIVE ME A REPLY. I HAVE TO BUY SOON.
thx

Top Bottom