royal

Padawan
The shop name is Mircosolus in Salt Lake... near CAP Camp in Salt Lake

Ohh, I guessed it...

BE-101, 1st Floor,
Sector-1,
Salt Lake
Kolkata-64

They have the same disrepute as Supreme :| Anyway thx very much for the info...let's see what comes out :rolleyes:

patelpk

Life'z All abt HaHA HiHI
Hi,

Can someone tell me the current price of ASUS P5W DH Deluxe motherboard in Bangalore & where i can get it.

Thanks

royal

Padawan
Today I called DELL once again and as usual they asked for road permit. When I said that one of my friends has got his lappy shipped to a shop (Microsolus) the cust rep , after putting me on hold for some time, replied that it can be arranged but I would have to pay VAT @4% :confused: . He said the total price would come close to Rs. 26000 :shock: The reason he gave was that in WB, we have to pay octroi that amounts to Rs. 3K (approx) :evil:. What s*** is this ? :mad:

This is the quote that I received today...

KC-STD/MON KC-STD/MON - Kits For Dell Client Standard Monitor 1 25,461.00
Options
WXTI213-SM -3 Years Advanced Exchange (Next Business Day)
GP118 -Dell(TM) E248WFP Entry 24" Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor (Analog & DVI)
4132Y -Kit - 220V Power Cord (G-TYPE/10AMP)
================================================================
Amount Rs 25,461.00
CST / VAT0%% Rs 0.00
Total before Octroi Rs 25,461.00
Entry Tax 1% Rs 254.61
Service Tax 12.36% Rs 0.00
Total Amount Rs 25,715.61

Am I being duped :confused: ? I have a mail from another cust rep that clearly mentions Rs. 21000 including VAT+Delivery. I am going to call DELL tomorrow...let's see what happens.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Well i read someone in Chennai bought it for 14k... some one else bought it for 17k...

as per my talking with Itwares and PrimeABGB they dont have that processor yet... i dont know much abt this though

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Friends is this offer for Z5300 good enough ? Or should I go for X540 @ Rs. 4800 ?
good enough?? i'll tell you these prices havent moved downwards one bit in last 18 months.:shock::shock::shock: (hence not good)

just bcoz their products are good, bloody logitech keeping their prices up. the Z5500 has dropped to the $200(=8000rs) mark in the US. thats peanuts compared to the 20000+rs in India.

X540 seems much more VFM.
(btw using x530 now, no probs)

Well i read someone in Chennai bought it for 14k... some one else bought it for 17k...
it 15k, not 14k.
and i am thinking that the guy was damn lucky to get it.

as per my talking with Itwares and PrimeABGB they dont have that processor yet... i dont know much abt this though
and thanks for info. :( i was going to call them.

which is the cheapest 22" LCD monitor?
acer something.

or any 22" under 12k range?
none in india.

Last edited:

royal

Padawan
good enough?? i'll tell you these prices havent moved downwards one bit in last 18 months.:shock::shock::shock: (hence not good)

just bcoz their products are good, bloody logitech keeping their prices up. the Z5500 has dropped to the $200(=8000rs) mark in the US. thats peanuts compared to the 20000+rs in India.

X540 seems much more VFM.
(btw using x530 now, no probs)

Sigh :-| If Z5500 wasn't so heavy, I would have got it from USA :cry:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Sigh :-| If Z5500 wasn't so heavy, I would have got it from USA :cry:
+275 million. (actually that was my intention.:()

EDIT:after reading this,[*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=821754&postcount=10], i believe, asking shops by visiting personally (as opposed to buying online), one can get a much better price.

Last edited:

itisravishankar

tech master
Yeah, i hv d same question. Q9300 has .1 ghz faster clock speed but d cache is 2 mb less. And the price difference is 2k. So which one will give more value for money? Will the 45 nm architecture be able to compensate the cache and price difference

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
u'll need to couple a very good mobo with q9300 to OC it well and exploit the potential of 45nm fabrication coz of 1333mhz fsb and hence low stock multiplier. .i havent seen the charts of q9300 vs. q6600 though .. so do see that b4 u make ur choice.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Regardless of 2MB lesser L2 Cache, Q9300 is 45nm(Penryn Core) which is better than Q6600 65nm, this gives more overclocking room and Q9300 requires less power and generates less heat.
Though overclocking is better in Q6600 because of more multiplier than Q9300 and Q6600 is better only if u have super cooling and no power requirements issues i.e monster PSU.

Top Bottom