channabasanna

In the zone
wat is theprice of:
asus maximus formula mobo
abit

wat is theprice of:
asus maximus formula mobo
abit ix38 quad gt mobo

I had asked my dealer for the cost of these 2 boards in the first week of April in Bangalore.

ASUS Maximus Formula is Rs14,500
Abit IX38 Quad GT was 11900

I got the ASUS Maximus Formula board.

hsetir

Broken In
My brother is buying following cpu and motherboard from calcutta
1. Dual core e2180 2.0ghz
2. gigabyte ga-g31m-s2l or asus p5n-mx
He is overclocking enthusiast. What are the optimal prices for these and which mobo would be better for 3.0ghz ocing.
Thank you in advance.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^The processor is not good for OCing AFAIK... Get a quad core procy and you OC it a lot with the stock cooler...

avi1708

Oxygen !!
hey can anyone tell me the individual prices of the following (in calcutta preferebly:) )??

intel core2duo e6540
msi 8800gts 512mb
msi 8800gt 512mb oc(512MB GDDR3,Core: 660MHz,1.9GHz,57.6GBps)
2gb of ddr2 800mhz ram with great timings(please quote)
80gb sata2 7200rpm hdd
160gb sata2 7200rpm hdd
17" lg crt moniter

Last edited:

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Performance hasn't given me any cause of concern till now :)

And temp is around 55C during gaming with A/C off :rolleyes:

And Voila!
This is it!
Thank u my friend!
So that confirms that the MSI OC card is cheaper and runs cooler than XFX.
So all of u guys who wants to own a 8800GT, read this. Go for MSI 8800GT! It is cooler and much better value for money!

royal

Padawan
Today went to Chandni to buy AOC 24" LCD monitor. Price quoted was Rs. 20500 + VAT. When I insisted that I can get a DELL for Rs. 21000 (didn't mention the road permit thing though ;) ) they started to tell how good AOC customer service is without giving any priority to the quality of the product.

AOC is comparatively unknown and its very hard to find any decent review :( .That its a good VFM is alright but if DELL was easily available (its priced less than AOC) then nobody would have opted for AOC :mad: .

Anyway I wasn't ready to shell out > Rs. 21K for AOC and decided against buying it. AOC should take note that better options are available though not as easily .:mad:

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Today went to Chandni to buy AOC 24" LCD monitor. Price quoted was Rs. 20500 + VAT. When I insisted that I can get a DELL for Rs. 21000 (didn't mention the road permit thing though ;) ) they started to tell how good AOC customer service is without giving any priority to the quality of the product.

AOC is comparatively unknown and its very hard to find any decent review :( .That its a good VFM is alright but if DELL was easily available (its priced less than AOC) then nobody would have opted for AOC :mad: .

Anyway I wasn't ready to shell out > Rs. 21K for AOC and decided against buying it. AOC should take note that better options are available though not as easily .:mad:

Well i dont know much abt this but one of my friend needed a lappy from dell 1525 and ordered for that... dell representative said that he needs a road permit and my friend said that he cannot arrange that... he then after 2 days called him back and gave an address here in Salt Lake of a shop... they said to place the order and his product will be delivered there .... he did the same and he got the lappy in due time without any permit

royal

Padawan
Well i dont know much abt this but one of my friend needed a lappy from dell 1525 and ordered for that... dell representative said that he needs a road permit and my friend said that he cannot arrange that... he then after 2 days called him back and gave an address here in Salt Lake of a shop... they said to place the order and his product will be delivered there .... he did the same and he got the lappy in due time without any permit

Could you please let me know the name of the shop ? :p I might just be able to get that monitor :rolleyes:

sr_garg

Broken In
hello frnds plzz tell me the price of creative headset HS-600 n HS-400. i need to buy a good headset by monday within Rs. 500-1000. u may reply here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86870

thnx

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Some price quotes from Lamington Road :

Odyssey Optical mouse : Rs.150/-
Creative Stereo desktop speakers : Rs.350/-
Zebronics 7300GT AGP : Rs.4,050/-

Top Bottom