Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Ok, got few things! Listing them along with the recent price changes at NP!
1. Bought Corsair Voyager 4GB for 700/- ! Looks good too! :D
2. 2x1GB Patriot Extreme Performance (EP) Low Latency line sticks for 2500 bucks!! Dont know how? I think, i just got lucky...:p
3. Sold my old Transcend 1GB DDR2-800 stick for 1100 bucks!
4. Now, here is the sad part! We wandered alot and inquired at many shops including Cost to Cost, Kamaldeep and SMC, but none of them were able to provide Arctic Silver5 paste!!
Hence, settled with HTK-002 from CM! Priced at 150 bucks!
Should I be expecting any temperature drops?? Gimme some hope atleast! Or else, just tell me, where can i get AS5 in Delhi/NCR?? I am getting desperate already..:D !

Ok, inquired about few GPUs and CM coolers:
1. Gemini II is available! Priced at 2400 bucks at SMC!
2. MSI NX8800GT 512MB GDDR3 OC Edition : 12K !
3. MSI NX8800GTS 512MB GDDR3 OC Edition: 14K !
4. ATi HD Radeon 3850 512MB DDR3: 10,500!
3870 was still costly!
5. 8GB Transcend Drive: 1250/- ! Though, i doubted its originality...! :p
6. Aquagate with Aero: 4500 bucks from SMC! Ok...i know about Aquagate, its Water Cooling component from CM! Yes? But, what is Aero? Isnt that front installing display thingy on cabinets??

Dude u sure that 14K for 8800GTS?
Man everyone should go for this card if its for 14K. I mean, who cares if the card gives performance equal to 8800GTX for 2K more!

AS-5 is available at Yantraonline!

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Dude u sure that 14K for 8800GTS?
Man everyone should go for this card if its for 14K. I mean, who cares if the card gives performance equal to 8800GTX for 2K more!
AS-5 is available at Yantraonline!
Price quoted by Mass Computers, N.P. Delhi ! I confirmed again. Ok, few changes...that GTS model for 14K was very specific. And its been out of stock for now. The new TD512E GTS model is available for 16,500 bucks! Still an amazing tag for 8800GT, only 13500 for the new model! It made me curious. I think, within a month, it may reach 10K! And that would be the time, ppl should go for it. Nice card..it is. :)
At yantraonline..? Nice!! :D I will contact them tomorrow!!
Thanks...

Last edited:

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Can someone tell me if Light Scribe writers are available in Kolkata or not and what is the black medium prices.

ashok jain

QUAD USER
Can someone tell me if Light Scribe writers are available in Kolkata or not and what is the black medium prices.
dear !

now a days LS writter are easy to find , check out for Sony DRU835 or Asus BLT1814 or BL1814.

they are easily available at all leading stores.

guys can i trust yantraonline.in?
Dear,

For online transaction prefer Ebay over all.

U will not be cheated at ebay.

dont go with cheap Price fundas of any local sites.

Last edited:

navrajyadav

Broken In
hi everyone,
i am new here. and i want to buy a graphics card 256mb in around 4k to 5.5k.

please suggest me a good graphics card. i have intel 915glvg motherboard, intel pentium 4 (2.8), 512mb ram.

is any chance of reducing price on graphics card on next month due to new budget.

ancientrites

In the zone
call topnotch bangalore branch
Phone : 080 - 2299 8868
they got zebronics as well as leadtek graphics cards and will let you know the best prices.

ace

Broken In
hii..

i want to know if it is possible to connect my old IDE hard drive to a sata 2 port using some convertor...plz giv exact model and cost....
i know ill not get a gud data transfer speed.. but it will do...
i m having probs with the jmicron ide controller....

also do we get screen guard for laptop screens....plz giv approx cost...
m frm mumbai.....
thnx...

sagardani

Lost in LOST
What are the latest prices of following ( till March 09, 2008 ) at Pune-

1) Q6600
2) P7N SLI Platinum
3) P5N32-E SLI
4) 2 Gb DDR2 Ram (specify brand also)
5) 500 GB Sata2 Hard Disc (specify brand also)
6) Zebronic Antibiotics cabinet (specify its with PSU or w/o it)

waiting for reply... :)

mannrak2003

win2k intrnls xpert
Smile Need an AGP card for 667 MHZ P3 processor asus cuv4x motherboard

Can anyone suggest an AGP card for 667 MHZ P3 processor, asus cuv4x motherboard, 768MB sdram,250 w power supply? what is the maximum rating of power supply i can connect to this config?

what is maxm rating of AGP card that can be connected at this config pls give prices also .

No plans on upgrading right now thats why im asking.ALso need market price of 512 MB SDRAM?

shahhardik27

Right off the assembly line
hi guys..
i m planning to buy a new laptop. my range is 30k-37.5k.....my aim is playing sports games like fifa07-08,cricket 07-08,nfs mw-carbon...etc...n i also going to use little bit related to education....so plz suggest me any new laptop.......hoping 4 ur reply....

nvidia

-----ATi-----
hi everyone,
i am new here. and i want to buy a graphics card 256mb in around 4k to 5.5k.

please suggest me a good graphics card. i have intel 915glvg motherboard, intel pentium 4 (2.8), 512mb ram.

is any chance of reducing price on graphics card on next month due to new budget.
You can buy the 8600GT from XFX for approximately 5.2k But there are some heating issues with the card. So make sure you get one of the newer models(I think its called the UDD 3, not sure though):)

Hi, please anyone tell the cheapest 8800gt and dealer address in bangalore
AFAIK, MSI 8800GT is the cheapest available. Check out some shops in SP road but if you buy there make sure you get proper warranty and bill:)

hii..
i want to know if it is possible to connect my old IDE hard drive to a sata 2 port using some convertor...plz giv exact model and cost....
i know ill not get a gud data transfer speed.. but it will do...
i m having probs with the jmicron ide controller....

also do we get screen guard for laptop screens....plz giv approx cost...
m frm mumbai.....
thnx...
You cant connect the IDE HDD to the SATA controller. But i think you can get PCI expansion cards. Im not sure if you will get IDE controllers on them. But SATA controllers are available. Why dont you get your motherboard repaired if there is a problem with the controller?

What are the latest prices of following ( till March 09, 2008 ) at Pune-

1) Q6600
2) P7N SLI Platinum
3) P5N32-E SLI
4) 2 Gb DDR2 Ram (specify brand also)
5) 500 GB Sata2 Hard Disc (specify brand also)
6) Zebronic Antibiotics cabinet (specify its with PSU or w/o it)

waiting for reply... :)
1. 10-11k
3. ~13k
4. Transcend 1k for 1 GB stick(667MHz)
Kingston 1050 for 1GB stick(667Mhz)
5. 5.6k for Seagate.5.3k for WD

Can anyone suggest an AGP card for 667 MHZ P3 processor, asus cuv4x motherboard, 768MB sdram,250 w power supply? what is the maximum rating of power supply i can connect to this config?

what is maxm rating of AGP card that can be connected at this config pls give prices also .

No plans on upgrading right now thats why im asking.ALso need market price of 512 MB SDRAM?
Fx5200 is the best for you:razz:
Why dont you upgrade your entire computer? There is no use if you get a graphics card on your config. You wont be able to play any latest game even in ultra low settings...

hi guys..
i m planning to buy a new laptop. my range is 30k-37.5k.....my aim is playing sports games like fifa07-08,cricket 07-08,nfs mw-carbon...etc...n i also going to use little bit related to education....so plz suggest me any new laptop.......hoping 4 ur reply....
You could ask this in the laptop related queries sticky for better support.
Click here:)

what happened to this thread?
Now since my exams are over, this thread will be back to normal :razz:

Top Bottom