Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i have no idea what a lightscribe disk is but my lightscribe cud burn any dvd or cd aside from hddvd

Phalanx

Broken In
cynosure said:
Can you guys tell me the price of these config? Delhi prices will be preferred::
1) C2Q6600 (Tell me if G0 stepping is available @ SMC in delhi?)
2) xfx 650i ultra
3) 2x2GB 800MHz RAM (Tell me a good performer value ram)
4) AL ATP3 2.1 speakers
5) Seagate 320GB SATA2 HDD
6) Viewsonic 17"/19" widescreen VDU
7) Logitech MX510 mouse + Any good multimedia keyboard.
8) What kinda PSU will I need.
9) Any other thing that hasnt struck my mind!! :)

G Card!!!:) and DVD-RW

ashok jain

QUAD USER
balardhruva said:
Mr. Jain what is the price of the configuration which you have shown in your signature?
Dear ,

total cost is 32000

LCD & case is excluded ,

i have 24" sony old lcd i have bought it for 30000 1 year ago

i have vip 450 PSU & case cost me 3500

Regards

reshadat

Broken In
What is the price of USB to IDE converter,including casing!.for making my internal HDD to an external one! And whats the price of a 40GB HDD (Seagate)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
u cud just go for asus p5ne sli based on 650i if ur not that hardcore plus they showed a review at a site that it doesent really show much difference between sli in asus p5ne sli and striker extreme of p5n32 sli just go for asus p5ne sli its cheaper, but if u can afford asus stirker why not but not much difference

marvindrao

Broken In
Hi guys........

I m plannin 2 buy a quad core based system with a decent graphics card.....My budget is 30-35000 only for the cpu........I m mainly buying it for gaming and 3dsmax9 apps......

Plzz suggest a suitable config 4 it........I m frm Ahmedabad........

Thnx in advance........Digit Rocks........PC world Sucks.........

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
guys whats the best motherboard in 7k that doesent have to be sli

^^^^^^^^^ dude you cant afford a gaming rig with core 2 quad under 35k u shud widen ur budget or get a low spec pc under that ill just post for u anyways
1.asus p5ne sli mobo- 8k
2. cabinet - 2k
3. smps coolermaster 600watts - 4k
4. 1 gig ram - 2k
5. 250 gig hdd - 2.5k
6. dvd-writer - 2k
7. core 2 duo @2.44 ghz - 7k
8. xfx geforce 8600gt - 7k
so thats around 35k
but u shud expand ur budget for a better system

marvindrao

Broken In
entrana said:
guys whats the best motherboard in 7k that doesent have to be sli

^^^^^^^^^ dude you cant afford a gaming rig with core 2 quad under 35k u shud widen ur budget or get a low spec pc under that ill just post for u anyways
1.asus p5ne sli mobo- 8k
2. cabinet - 2k
3. smps coolermaster 600watts - 4k
4. 1 gig ram - 2k
5. 250 gig hdd - 2.5k
6. dvd-writer - 2k
7. core 2 duo @2.44 ghz - 7k
8. xfx geforce 8600gt - 7k
so thats around 35k
but u shud expand ur budget for a better system

thanx for the config man!!!1
but wont a core 2 duo suffice for now...???
i mean say upto a year or so??????

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
actually, a core 2 quad is too much power, a 2.66ghz core 2 duo worth 8k wud be in the recomended list of every game, and better if u can overclock it cuz core 2 duos are HIGLY overclockable, but i still suggest you to expand ur budget to 42k at least so u cud get a really gud gaming rig bcuz the gfx i told wud just suffice but not nicely its best to get a minimum of xfx geforce 8800gts 320mb which costs 16k. this gfx has the power of a 8800 gtx in the resolution 1280x1024 only at max of course it can support upto alot but this card wud last u pretty nicely id say 3 yrs or so while the 8600gt wud become obsolete bcuz its between a mid and low end card

marvindrao

Broken In
entrana said:
actually, a core 2 quad is too much power, a 2.66ghz core 2 duo worth 8k wud be in the recomended list of every game, and better if u can overclock it cuz core 2 duos are HIGLY overclockable, but i still suggest you to expand ur budget to 42k at least so u cud get a really gud gaming rig bcuz the gfx i told wud just suffice but not nicely its best to get a minimum of xfx geforce 8800gts 320mb which costs 16k. this gfx has the power of a 8800 gtx in the resolution 1280x1024 only at max of course it can support upto alot but this card wud last u pretty nicely id say 3 yrs or so while the 8600gt wud become obsolete bcuz its between a mid and low end card

Thanx dude....
so u sggest a 50k budget wid c2q and a 8600gts 320mb wil b a gud buy...?????

Also wud a frontech external tv tuner card be the best option to connect a ps2 or ps3 gaming console to a CRT/LCD monitor????

or is there a better option in context wid output quality onscreen???

budget no limit.....

Last edited:

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^ Dont go for 8800 GTS right now, instead use a cheap card like 7200 or 7600 now and wait for 9xxx cards. These cards will be released at the time of christmas and will support DX 10.1. Also these will be available for around ~18K for lower model and ~30K for the fastest model which will be twice as fast as 8800 GTX.
This is what I am doing, A 7600 OC can easily last upto Q2 2008 after which the lower end model of 9xxx cards will be in my budget.:)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
^^^^ are u nuts 2x performance uve gone mad and 9xxx series arent annouced yet just the 89xx series
dont be foold by him if u want to buy now u buy now or u cud wait
yes 50k wud be a really gud investment for only cpu ill just revise for u with the best specs

1. asus p5ne sli mobo - 8k
2. core 2 duo @2.66ghz - 8k
3. xfx geforce 8800gts 320mb- 16k
4. cooler master 600wats smps - 4k
5. 2 gig ram @667 mhz- 4k
6.250 gig hdd - 2.5k
7. dvd writer- 2.5k max
8. cabinet 2k
ive given u 47k and dont go for frontech external or internal tv tuners in my experience frontech is noe of the worst brands go for a good brand but a tv card wudnt be the best option ive tried it and it was horrible just plug it in your tv

ya guys one more thing which is better
transcend 2gb 800mhz
or
kingston 2gb 667mhz

Last edited:

marvindrao

Broken In
thanx for all u shared wid me!!!!!!
i showed the config shown by u 2 one of my frnds and he said it wud make a pretty powerful gaming rig....
one lasst and final question..
are the prices quoted by you the prices at wich the dealers sell i mean to say inclusive of all the taxes and stuf?????

Top Bottom