Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

monkey

Padawan
janitha said:
BULLZI, is it Zalman CNPS9700LED + Corsair Dominator?

The cooler luks huge..do post some snaps when u get it (I hope u have enough space in the cabinet for this cooler!!)

I have already started luking for stuffs i gonna get from this site..but first I need Bullzi's experience input for this purchase..

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i see hmm they shud still have it at least its not gonna cost them much anyways
where to buy this ASUS P5NE- SLI in kolkata is it rashi peripherals?
besides the current bdrom sucks it has slow burning speed for bds and dvds

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
monkey said:
The cooler luks huge..do post some snaps when u get it (I hope u have enough space in the cabinet for this cooler!!)

I have already started luking for stuffs i gonna get from this site..but first I need Bullzi's experience input for this purchase..

i ll definitely post some snaps after i get the cooler.and yes,lets pray that it fits inside my cabby:).

balardhruva

Broken In
what is the current price of intel core 2 Quad "kentsfield" Q6600 and intel original D975XBX2 mother board?
also price of nVIDIA 7300GT,GS and GL AGP card?
is it dedicated 512 MB graphics card or 256 MB?

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Q6600 sells for around 12-13K + TAX.
You can get 7300GT for 2K and it has 128MB memory and get upto 1GB after sharing.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
how much does the cooler master extreme cost

guys please tell me where to find this
logitech premium usb headset 350 in kolkata help please i need it urgently
or just tell me a logitech showroom or something

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
guys wher to find this
logitech premium usb headset 350 in calcutta
can i find in chandni chowk

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Guys, my monitor is again borked & I am in the market for a new Monitor. The CPU still has enough power to do everything I need on Vista so not upgrading it to AMD/Intel right now.

I need a 17" LCD Monitor price from Samsung or LG or any other VFM. I will be going to the market today, any recomendation & price list? 17" is the only thing I want to go & nothing beyond that. It will be used for family use only so superb fine colour requirment of a Pro level monitor is not required.

I am eyeing on Samsung SyncMaster 713BM PLUS, LG M1721A & vIEWSONIC VA703b.

Which one is more recomended. LG has 5 ms responce time while Samsung has 8 ms, a difference of 3 ms is negligible for me, if I can get a good deal. On paper LG looks better. They all come with some sort of speakers which I will disable anyway.

Last edited:

ceo

Stay disciplined
Just take a look at both of them and whichever looks better to you (the bezel specially) choose that.
You may get a better looking display in Viewsonic.

Given your requirements the tech specs of each will be good enough for you honestly.

Best wishes on your purchase !

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@gx_saurav

Any chance u can get one 19" Wide Screen VG1930WM from View Soniq ?? its Rs. 11500 + TAX in Kolkata !!!

as i assume lowest of 17" would be Rs. 8500 ??

Top Bottom