Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

balardhruva

Broken In
what is the current price of intel core 2 Quad "kentsfield" Q6600 and intel original D975XBX2 mother board?
also price of nVIDIA 7300GT,GS and GL AGP card?

workplace

Right off the assembly line
Could you please tell me how much would a 1GB DDR2 200 pin ram cost for a laptop? I have Vista with 512 mb ram and i need to upgrade it. Dell people have quoted approx Rs.12000 for that particular ram for the laptop

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
workplace said:
Could you please tell me how much would a 1GB DDR2 200 pin ram cost for a laptop? I have Vista with 512 mb ram and i need to upgrade it. Dell people have quoted approx Rs.12000 for that particular ram for the laptop

hmmm...............10 times costlier than PC DDR2 RAM :D

Sourabh

Laptoping
Single 1GB 667MHz soDIMM from Transcend costs 2.2k and comes with 3-years warranty. This is your alternative. You should've never asked Dell.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
why doesent anyone wanna help me
i need the a 64bit motherboard at 7k help PLEASE i needs to support p4 and core 2 HELP

workplace

hey sourabh,any idea from where can i buy the ram from in mumbai and are there any other companies selling such kind of ram?
thanks for your help

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
workplace said:
hey sourabh,any idea from where can i buy the ram from in mumbai and are there any other companies selling such kind of ram?
thanks for your help

why dont u try at lamigton road?????

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
entrana said:
why doesent anyone wanna help me
i need the a 64bit motherboard at 7k help PLEASE i needs to support p4 and core 2 HELP

Well sorry from everyone if they are not listening to u but as u have mentioned that u need any motherboard which will support P4 & C2Duo too...Well u have lots and lots of options.
Here is a multiple selection u have:
1. ASUS P5K-VM.
2. ASUS P5NE- SLI.
3. MSI P965 Neo-F.
4.XFX Nforce 650i Ultra.
5.Almost all 965 chipsets....or rather say almost every Core 2 duo motherboard supports Pentium 4.

AFAIK the motherboard is not 64 bit but the processors should support 64-Bit instruction,which all processors now these days support perfectly

Note: The C2Duo & P4 Support that has been mentioned above are socket 775.Assuming that u have the Socket 775 P4 & not the 478 socket P4, U can use the motherboard.

Have fun!

winoamly

hi everyone,
i have recently brought an asus p5k3 deluxe mobo which supports ddr3 ram .
i went to enquire abt the ram prices in nehru place and it is available for 17000 rs approx for 1 gb whereas for the same price u can get a 2gb hyperx kit in the USA.

now i have decided to ship the ram from usa but i dont have any sort of experience in shipping computer components from abroad.hence my questions:

1)how much will i end up paying for a 400$ ram when it reaches my home
2)how much is the import duty on RAM....guy at nehru place told me its 30% though i doubt it
3)which online retailer ships rams t india(newegg and tigerdirect dont)
4)what all duties are levied on a shipped computer ram until it reaches the end consumer in india.

any help would be hugely appreciated

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
yes i have a socket 775 p4 but dude i need a 64bit motherboard
that means it shud support 4gig ram+

id go for the ASUS P5NE- SLI could u tell me the price in india in rashi peripherals or so im in cal so help
am waiting dude it shud be 7k +200 or less

one more thing can u also tell me a case with this if possible thanks im running low on budget

Last edited:

balardhruva

Broken In
what is the current price of intel core 2 Quad "kentsfield" Q6600 and intel original D975XBX2 mother board?
also price of nVIDIA 7300GT,GS and GL AGP card?

Top Bottom