Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hey what is the price for a G series View Sonic monitor ??? Graphic Series

by december how much might the 19 inch price might fall down ??

what about AOC widescreen monitors...they seem 2 have better contrast ratios ?? right ??

Last edited:

darklord

Cyborg Agent
snake said:
Can u tell me which exact model of Biostar motherboard u r talking about and contact number of the distributor. :)

How is ur mobo Asrock AM2NF6G-VSTA??
And if I m not wrong Asrock AM2NF7G is also now availaible.Is it any good?
My budget is 5k for mobo.

I am not aware of the exact model no. of Biostar 690G mobo :( I guess Zebronics deal in Biostar Boards, you can try contacting them.

I am very happy with my Asrock board, very good overclocker for the price. Currently running my X2 3800+ @ 240x10 24x7 :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

How about ASUS M2A-VM, AMD690G retails around Rs. 4000/- + TAX in Kolkata !!!

:)

*www.asus.com/products4.aspx?modelmenu=1&model=1568&l1=3&l2=101&l3=496

darklord

Cyborg Agent
snake said:
Can u tell me which exact model of Biostar motherboard u r talking about and contact number of the distributor. :)

How is ur mobo Asrock AM2NF6G-VSTA??
And if I m not wrong Asrock AM2NF7G is also now availaible.Is it any good?
My budget is 5k for mobo.
I am not aware of the exact model no. of Biostar 690G mobo :( I guess Zebronics deal in Biostar Boards, you can try contacting them.

I am very happy with my Asrock board, very good overclocker for the price. Currently running my X2 3800+ @ 240x10 24x7 :)

balardhruva

Broken In
what is the current price of intel DG33TL mother board?
what is the on board graphics property of intel 975XBX2?
does it sufficient or requires external card?

squid

Broken In
I need a graphics card for photoshop
my system config is Athlon XP 1800, 512 MB DDR, ASUS A7N266VM MB and 300 watt SMPS
My budget is upto Rs.4ooo and I don't play games
Will nvidiaFX 6800XT 512MB will improve the performance
Please suggest me a good AGP graphics card

rohan4pal

Pain is Forever
can some1 plz tell me the rates of following Graphic cards:-
1) XFX 7300GT 256MB
2) XFX 7600GT 256MB
3) XFX 8500GT 256MB

also tell me the gaming performance...........i live in Mumbai.......thnxs in adv

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
squid said:
I need a graphics card for photoshop
my system config is Athlon XP 1800, 512 MB DDR, ASUS A7N266VM MB and 300 watt SMPS
My budget is upto Rs.4ooo and I don't play games
Will nvidiaFX 6800XT 512MB will improve the performance
Please suggest me a good AGP graphics card
Ati x1600 pro..will suit u get the MSI one or powercolor

Last edited:

arun_chennai

tech mighty
rohan4pal said:
can some1 plz tell me the rates of following Graphic cards:-
1) XFX 7300GT 256MB
2) XFX 7600GT 256MB
3) XFX 8500GT 256MB

also tell me the gaming performance...........i live in Mumbai.......thnxs in adv

7300GT~3500
8500GT--4400(Zebronics)
7600GT--5700(Leadtek)
go for 7600GT yar.....

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
guys how much does a nforce sli motherboard that supports 4gig ram cost i want one with 4 slots for ddr2 ya and my budget is 7k dudes

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
^^^Yeah love to hear that but thats not the complete truth.8600 GT performs better in Dx 9 games when compared to 2600XT, but when it comes to DX 10...2600 XT smokes every single part....so far as the reviews on many sites says.
But still how much does it costs as i have asked in Nehru Place,they say its not available so they can't quote a price.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
keith_j_snyder2 said:
^^^Yeah love to hear that but thats not the complete truth.8600 GT performs better in Dx 9 games when compared to 2600XT, but when it comes to DX 10...2600 XT smokes every single part....so far as the reviews on many sites says.
But still how much does it costs as i have asked in Nehru Place,they say its not available so they can't quote a price.
just wait for the new drivers..7.8..it will improve..
BTW i asked my hardware guy..& he said it'll not be available soon :(..wait for 2-4 weeks & he still says it'll cost as much as 8600gt so 7-8k..ddr4- maybe 8-9k..im just guessing though

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
^^^ Yeah i know. And thats the bloody [SIZE=-1]dilemma[/SIZE] in here.These morons only run with the old crap & never update the things and whenever a new thing comes they say it will be available by next week but actually it will take almost a month. U will see the price cuts reflect when Intel cuts those prices and launched new breed of C2 Duo's. As for the Ati, i don't think u can expect good stuff here in India.Man ATi is always cheaper in the outer but here in India its always costlier than nVidia. Then there is no point in creating a new technology. These losers will always bring Intel and nVidia stuff, they never get something great from AMD and ATi & if something comes 4 real, then it costs so much that u have to settle for the "no options". I hate this kind of strategy. We should always have options when its available everywhere except our towns & they call it capital.

Top Bottom