Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Aparajith said:
Hey dudes,

Checked out the price of the Athlon64 3000+.But need the price for A8N-SLI Deluxe.Also the combination of the Mboard,RAM,Graphics card,Processor should not exceed 30000 bucks.Chose the follwing for my config,so accordingly suggest the best graphics card :

1 . Athlon64 3000+

2 . A8N-SLI Deluxe

3 . 400 MHz 512 MB DDR.

Aparajith . S

The config u suggested will come 2 arnd 38k. If u dont want SLI or PCI-E then u can get the Asus A8v which is a gr8 board for socket 939 but AGP slot.
AMD64 3000+ s939, Asus A8V, Trancend 512DDR, Plus 6600GT will come to arnd 33k. You can also consider a socket 754 solution if you want a cheaper solution.

abhijay_c

Broken In
want to buy 6800gt.(quote me the price)

hi every 1!
well i am abhijay and i live in punjab. actually i am looking for the gainward's nvidia 6800gt graphics card. i dont have any contacts of the seleers.so any1 who wants to sell me this card please cntact me at my mail address:-'abhijaychopra@yahoo.com'
thx alot!

Aparajith

Broken In
Hi dudes,

Thanks for the solution.The thing is I need a PCIe solution. I considered the SLI option because I thought that if I populate one 16X slot with a graphics card , I will have one PCIe slot more available as vacant for population and for future use because I heard that it was possible to populate it with a 1X or 2X card. If it is not true then kindly correct me and give me a better solution.

Aparajith .S

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Aparajith said:
Hi dudes,

Thanks for the solution.The thing is I need a PCIe solution. I considered the SLI option because I thought that if I populate one 16X slot with a graphics card , I will have one PCIe slot more available as vacant for population and for future use because I heard that it was possible to populate it with a 1X or 2X card. If it is not true then kindly correct me and give me a better solution.

Aparajith .S

Well yes u cud, but that would be a waste of it. Better wait for some more PCI-E based mobos to come out. There will mobos based on thexpress 200 chipset frm ATi out soon. Also the A8N SLi is very costly right now.

Aparajith

Broken In
Well thanx for ur suggestion dudes.Will surely take ur advice.Am planning to buy the rig after April maybe by may or june. Will I get the motherboards be available ?

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
Chennai guys . Rs2600 for 80 GB seagate 7200.7 and 3600 for 120 gb seagate 7200.7 . is this ok pricing or anyone offers lesser in chennai

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
80gb is costly...

80 GB 7200 RPM --> rs. 2500
Get at shree infotech or savera, richie street

Btwn, where u plan to get?

bharathbala2003

why need title?
are these prices rite..

52X CD Writer LG n Samsung - 1450
P IV 2.8 - 8450
128 MB GeForce 3400
AMD 2800+ -> 6700
PowerColour ATI Radeon 9600 Pro-13000!!!!

Price courtsey Blore.. can anyone tell if i can go ahead n purchase (only CD wirter mainly n mayb GeForce)

borg

In the zone
Man in which shop did u enquire about the 9600 pro?. The prices are very much in conformity with local Bangalore pricing.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@borg in SP Road.. a shop called Micro Comp Co. ill try askin in MegaByteCorp n let u know of the price of 9600 PRO if they have one! :D

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
i there any nforce4 basic mobo (non ultra/non SLI) by asus or msi?how much does it cost? do nforce4 ultra and SLI have better performance than nforce4 basic or do they only have additional features like SATA/PATA RAID, SLI etc.

Delpiero

Journeyman
bharathbala2003 said:
are these prices rite..

52X CD Writer LG n Samsung - 1450
P IV 2.8 - 8450
128 MB GeForce 3400
AMD 2800+ -> 6700
PowerColour ATI Radeon 9600 Pro-13000!!!!

Price courtsey Blore.. can anyone tell if i can go ahead n purchase (only CD wirter mainly n mayb GeForce)

13000 for 9600 Pro LOL . You can get 6000GT @ 13.5 K.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi is

XFX Geforce 5900 \Ultra\GT better or
ASUS Geforce 5900 \Ultra\GT better or
Gegabyte Geforce 5900 \Ultra\GT better?

I mean ultra VS ultra and GT VS GT and normal VS normal.

also Pls. do tell me the prices of all these Cards ?

Thanks !!!

Sourabh

Laptoping
well all i can say it 'ditch' all these:

and think abt buying a 6600GT from XFX/Leadtek or other brands

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
HELP

i have decided on AMD 3000+ 64 bit, but can't decide on the mobo as digit has awareded msi and asus based mobo equally best so can any guide me to best mobo. also i am bit confused over the graphics card subject? can any one help me to get good performance graphics card for arnd 5-6k?

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
rachitboom2 said:
Hi is

I mean ultra VS ultra and GT VS GT and normal VS normal.

also Pls. do tell me the prices of all these Cards ?

Thanks !!!

Dude skip the Fx series, get the 9800 series cards if u can manage them. Also the 6600GT is a better bet.

Btw no GT's in the Fx series...........and prices of 6600GT have fallen to 12k as of now.

Top Bottom