Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

nightcrawler

Broken In
nightcrawler said:
Can somebody please find/get the price of Create Sound Blaster X-Fi Pro audio card plz?

Thank You
I have been quoted a price of Rs 7000 + 100 shipping by itwares.com

theitwares.com said:
Hi

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Pro - 7000/- + 100 Shipping

Thank you for contacting www.theitwares.com

With Regards,

Raj
Sales Manager
The IT Wares.

Should I go ahead with it? I thought Pro was being offered for Rs 13000 or something

Sykora

I see right through you.
Contact *www.theitdepot.com

If the model you want is what I think it is, he said it was 6500 or something, that is if you worry about the extra 600 or so.

nightcrawler

Broken In
Sykora said:
Contact *www.theitdepot.com

If the model you want is what I think it is, he said it was 6500 or something, that is if you worry about the extra 600 or so.

lol the model that i want is listed at Rs 22005, theitwares.com gave me the price of wrong model I guess ....(And I was so hoping to get Creative X-Fi Pro for 7000 :cry: )

raj14

In Deniel
lmao dude, you actually thought X-Fi Elite Pro sold for 7k? anyways,

Creative Sound Blaster 5.1 CMSS - Rs.1,300/-
Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 - Rs.1,800/-
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music - Rs.6,000+ TAX
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS Edition 64MB XRam - Rs.17,500+TAX
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Rs.21,500+TAX
(prices quoted from Distributor)

so far, i have not been able to find Xtreme Gamer 7.1, it was the Best bang for the buck X-Fi card, it costed less than Xtreme Music and had X-Ram.

raj14

In Deniel
hsnayvid said:
anyone knows the cost of lite-on SATA dvd writer ??
and its availability... in delhi/ghaziabad???

you can probably get it from SMC or CE. PATA version of Lite-On LH-20A1S 20x DVD-RW is Rs.1,850/- SATA version would be a wee-bit hard time find, the price would probably be around 2.4k. not that SATA Interface makes any difference anyway, the DVD Writer can never utilize the available bandwidth offered by SATA. just get a PATA Drive and get a Rounded IDE Cable. simple as that.

raj14

In Deniel
kooabs03 said:
^^^^ price for the above and which lightsribe is best? sony, LG, BENQ...plz also give their model nos.

Dude, All lightscribe drives are same. i don't get this damn fuss about LightScribe, it's still a technology that can use a fair bit of maturing, the Lightscribe DVD/CDs are hard-as-hell to find and all that for printing on a disk in monochrome (never mind the colored DVDs, they're worthless anyway) i can see how people would like to get a new technology to "future proof" the comp but for a technology which still has a long way to go.... is beyond me. i still prefer a Black Marker Pen, which works for me :D

i can't give each and exact model numbers (use google) Lite-On, BenQ, LG all are practically the same. it's the after sales support that matters, in which Sony excels due to being distributed by RPTech (they have the largest disti chain in india, that equals quick support) i suggest screwing LightScribe and getting a good 18x or 20x DVD Writer. trust me, there's nothing you're missing in LightScribe, wait for the technology to mature, if you don't want to wait, get Sony DRU-835A LightScribe 18x DVD-RW. RPTech recently launched it here and you can probably get it cheap from Nehru Place.

also, Please don't use "^^^" when there's a quote button present. it's kinda (very) annoying :)

praka123

left this forum longback
wat will be my best option to buy a xfx 7300GT 256 MB RAM card?can i directly buy from rashi peripherals Kochi(ernakulam) depot?or..Madras Guys how about the service of *theitdepot.com ?.what about gurantee/warranty?some Kochin sellers online here:confused:

kooabs03

Banned
raj14 said:
Dude, All lightscribe drives are same. i don't get this damn fuss about LightScribe, it's still a technology that can use a fair bit of maturing, the Lightscribe DVD/CDs are hard-as-hell to find and all that for printing on a disk in monochrome (never mind the colored DVDs, they're worthless anyway) i can see how people would like to get a new technology to "future proof" the comp but for a technology which still has a long way to go.... is beyond me. i still prefer a Black Marker Pen, which works for me :D
thnx for your help. i have been using a marker till now, and i wanted my CDs and DVDs image printed so i decided lightscribe.

raj14 said:
also, Please don't use "^^^" when there's a quote button present. it's kinda (very) annoying :)
and sorry about that:)

hsnayvid

Journeyman
raj14 said:
you can probably get it from SMC or CE. PATA version of Lite-On LH-20A1S 20x DVD-RW is Rs.1,850/- SATA version would be a wee-bit hard time find, the price would probably be around 2.4k. not that SATA Interface makes any difference anyway, the DVD Writer can never utilize the available bandwidth offered by SATA. just get a PATA Drive and get a Rounded IDE Cable. simple as that.

@raj
y cant a DVD Writer make use of bandwidth offered by SATA???
ODDs are mechanical devices and so r HDDs, i think SATA should offer an edge... Please clarify if i am wrong.

Top Bottom