Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

shanker_kr

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am thinking of upgrading my old PC. Budget around 12K. I am looking for a good AMD proc, a M/B with int Nvidia / ATI Radeon GPU, 1+ GB DDR2 RAM, cabinet with atleast 6 USB ports support, wired (USB) keyboard & Mouse. The M/B should support 2xIDE drives (existing HDD /CDRW Combo) + provide atleast 2 SATA-2 channels. Int Sound - 5.1 /7.1 required.
Any suggestions pls???
Shanker KR

herc

Tech Junkie'
thanks for all the prices man...it was great...but plz pzl can u provide price list for ATi card 2...wud be gr8.

sabret00the

Youngling
suave_guy said:
hello prices needed for:
1. o2 atom
2. o2 atom exec
3. sony ericsson p990i
4. nokia N93

thanks in advance...

ENJoy...

N93i Rs.36800

P990i Rs.30300

Lastly I need the name of a online store in the USA that might ship out parts to India.

Last edited:

sanjuz

Broken In
@ Experts..

Can any one give me rates for 5.1 speakers from tech Com brand///
Model No... (SSD-5201R), SSD-6001R, SSD-5001R,

brand/// dfdf
and what abuut performance for tech Com Speakers ???.. they are so cheap... this month's digit issue .. given more points.. to Tech Com models.. and shown better than Creative...

So pleas ereply me.. tech Com are best or not... according to price in budget.....

And even i need rate for Zebronics,,,, 5.1.

sr_garg

Broken In
can u tell me the market price not the MRP. of the followin things -

All r 2 GB

1. Perfessional Series PD3(Turbo Speed) Oriental Elite Disk by A-Data

2. Professional Series PD7 200x (Turbo Speed) by A-Data (gud)

3. Sporty Series RB15 (Turbo Speed) by A-Data

4. Kingston Data Traveler II Plus 2 GB

5. SanDisk Cruzer Mini 2 GB

6. Transcend JetFlash 130 or
7. 168 by Transcend

thanks in advance......

csczero

Journeyman
lol dude u were the one who posted the latest prices of hardwere now u r the one who is asking the price of the memory :D

BTW its 2100/- for DDR 400 trancent 512 MB in PUNE

azad

Broken In
hey, can someone pls tell me the approx price of a zebronics antibiotic cabinet in mumbai...a dealer in lamington road quoted 3500 rs but i read somwehere in this forum that the price is within 2000 rs..

premsharma

In the zone
azad said:
hey, can someone pls tell me the approx price of a zebronics antibiotic cabinet in mumbai...a dealer in lamington road quoted 3500 rs but i read somwehere in this forum that the price is within 2000 rs..

At Lamington road it should not be more than Rs 2400 in any case. i have bought it for Rs 2600 at Jaipur. Dealers get for @ 1800-2200. So be carefull of this Lamigton road chap.

gmanog

Journeyman
Tech Geek said:
if you want all the Hardware prices go to
www.deltapage.com

though its not latest. ;) ;)

its available for 2400 rs in chennai, RP tech.

Last edited:

adithya_sharma

Right off the assembly line
Intel duel core 2.66 Ghz

Hi guy i am adithya form hyderabad hi i wan to know how much

the intel duel core 2.66 Ghz (E6700) processor costs would you please tell me :D

Hi i want the market price please

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@keith_j_snyder2
Just wait for the release of R600. There will be a big price drop for all cards including 8600 and 8800, coz the copetition will become tight.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
aravind_n20 said:
@keith_j_snyder2
Just wait for the release of R600. There will be a big price drop for all cards including 8600 and 8800, coz the copetition will become tight.

Dude i know R600 will be launhed on 23-24 April in Tunisia. But all i want is people post the prices of almost all hardwares,everything including GPUs but there always a price list of nVidia cards but there is ATi cards are nowhere to be found on the price list.

MY REQUEST IS TO THE PEOPLE THAT WHEN U POST A PRICE LIST THEN PLEASE INCLUDE THE ATI CARDS PRICE LISTS INCLUDING ALL RANGE OF GPUS ALL IN WONDERS ALSO.

Top Bottom