Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

Crazy_Eddy

Broken In
^ Absolutely true! SLI IMO is just a marketing gimmick! Apart from those desiring bleeding-edge performance or the 3DMark top-score wannabe's .. nobody else makes use of it !
It makes more sense going for a single newer generation card rather than 2 of a previous generation.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
blade_runner said:
^^Crossfire and SLI support is needed only if one has the budget or intends to indeed use multi-gpu solution. Also Leadtek have revised their pricing of the 6800GT. They have ran out of stock of the lower clocked 6800GTs which were priced for 18k for a short stint. Right now the price is still 20k. As for SLI even if he gets a 6800GT, he'll need to go for a SLI intel mobo which is another investment altogether.

okay maybe the prices have been revised for leadtek .. but he can still get BIG/XFX/GAINWARD i suppose ... and even the powercolor x800 xl is still being sold for around 19k by mediatech .. and regarding sli support i advised it as in the future sli compatible boards such as the intel 975x series will be available and he can upgrade if he wants to .. the cost of another 6800gt will be quite low then hopefully .. its just better to be future proof .. and btw which performs better an x800 xl or a g800 gt ???

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
mohit said:
blade_runner said:
^^Crossfire and SLI support is needed only if one has the budget or intends to indeed use multi-gpu solution. Also Leadtek have revised their pricing of the 6800GT. They have ran out of stock of the lower clocked 6800GTs which were priced for 18k for a short stint. Right now the price is still 20k. As for SLI even if he gets a 6800GT, he'll need to go for a SLI intel mobo which is another investment altogether.

okay maybe the prices have been revised for leadtek .. but he can still get BIG/XFX/GAINWARD i suppose ... and even the powercolor x800 xl is still being sold for around 19k by mediatech .. and regarding sli support i advised it as in the future sli compatible boards such as the intel 975x series will be available and he can upgrade if he wants to .. the cost of another 6800gt will be quite low then hopefully .. its just better to be future proof .. and btw which performs better an x800 xl or a g800 gt ???
Heh Sapphire x800xl is available for 17.5k VIVO edition :D. I don't really get you point regarding SLI since Nvidia has cleverly planned SLI such that next generation cards are always faster than the older generation in SLI. A x800xl is a tad faster than 6800gt in d3d based engines while 6800gt is faster in opengl titles. So you got to make your choice based on that. There are only a handful of opengl titles like quake4, doom3 and serious sam2 though.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
there are 2 cards on the sapphire website ,

1. X800 GTO ULTIMATE
2. X800 GTO

now which one costs 17.5 k and can be softmodded to a X850 XT like u were saying in the other thread in the h/w section ?? and who is the distributor of sapphire from whom u got the pricing ??

Crazy_Eddy

Broken In
Neither of them are !
The card that Blade said was 17.5K is the Sapphire X800XL !
The one that can be softmodded is the X800 GTO2, I guess its not listed on the site. It uses an R480 core, which is pretty much the same core as the X850 cards.

The X800 GTO's use the R423 core (X800 series), however the chances of unlocking the remaining 4 pipeleines are doubtful in this card. The Connect3D version of the X800 GTO apparently can be unlocked.
The "Ultimate" Editions of Sapphire cards are usually passively cooled versions of the cards. X800 GTO Ultimate is a passively cooled X800 GTO.

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
Can anybody provide me the latest rates at Laminton road for the following peripherals and
also name of the vendor if possible.

AMD FX 64 2800+ or 3000+
ASUS mobo(Sis chipset)
128 ,256,512 Mb DDR memory.
128,256 MB SD memory.
Cheapest available DVD writer drive
80.120,160 GB Seagate Baracuda HDDs
Cheapest available 15" TFT Monitor
Cheapest available 17' ,19' CRT Monitors.
External TV Tuner box
Internal PCI TV Tuner card
8 Port D Link ethernet switch
D LInk Lan card

Thanx in advance

hummer

Journeyman
hi guys can ne one tell me the prices of antec truepower 430w SMPS. and cheapest cabinet frm antec?????

Crazy_Eddy

Broken In
^ Yep , Antec TP 430W is around 4K. The newer TP 2.0 430W is around ~ 4.9K.
The SLK 1650 with the SmartPower 350W is around 3.3K. You could try looking for the SLK 1600 also, comes with a SmartPower 300W for around 2.5K. You could also get the SLK 3000B with no PSU included for around 3.2K.

hummer

Journeyman
thanks fr the answers. but 1 question,i didnt get ne mention of slk3000b which u say is3.2k without psu.

hummer

Journeyman
i meant in the antecindia.com site. wha does antec sonata case cost. how r coolermaster cases and how much fr a centurion, and coolermaster 400w psu????

magnetized

Right off the assembly line
HI,
Can ny1 tell me hows a motherboard must be selected? I mean like CPUs have clock speed and L2 cache....What is it for a motherboard?

mohit

The Hardware Labs
okay guyz me buying an amd procc n mobo and heres the quote .. i hope its good enough ,

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (Socket 939) + Asus A8N-E bundle for 11,600/-

hows the pricing guys ???

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
@mohit hehe so u r goin for a AMD rig gr8 MAN.yeah price is juz perfect day b4 yesterday only i asked for the price of the same stuff and the dealer said 11800 in raipur.

-Start saving money for a betta card like 6800gt/ultra.u can do dat by avoiding MADRASI(BIRYANI,CHICKEN TIKKA etc etc) every day.

nphanindra

Broken In
Want Prices of following in Kolkata

ASUS A8N-E (939)
MSI RS 480 (939)

ASUS K8V-MX (754pin)
ASUS K8N (754pin)
===================
AMD64 3000+ AND 2800+
AMD SEMPRON 2600
===================
BENQ DW 1640
SONY DRU-810A

===================
Thanx in Advance

H

harsh bajpai

@MOHIT
another way of saving some money for that 6800ultra is to reduce your frequent trips to the v***i temple :wink: on your very fuel efficient yamaha.
i think the biryanis and tikkas can be reduced a bit but the temple: i'm pushin g it ain't I?? :twisted:

anyways i recieved these prices of some graphics cards

BIG 7800GT = Rs.23000+taxes
BIG 7800GTX =Rs.29000+taxes
leadtek 7800GT= Rs.27000 (including taxes and shipping from chennai)

unfortunately the 6800GT's are not avalable in both BIG and leadtek the 6800ultra is available from leadtek at more than 30k (7800GT=27k)
so no point in thinking about 6800ultra.duh..

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@Aniruddh , Harsh
why dont u people donate some money for the noble cause of me buying a gpu ??? hehe .. both of u r spying on me it seems (my eating habits n my roaming habits lolz ) .. well i love biryani n tikka n my yamaha :D

and hey guyz i tried getting the pricing of 6800 gt cards but most of the companies like leadtek , big dont have cards of this chipset and they are saying nvidia is not supplying this chipset as it wants to push the sales of the 7800 gt series .. wht d hell ??

raj14

In Deniel
Guys any one knows Official price of AMD X2 4400+ " Toledo"? i want to buy the processor, but AMD FarEast India Say they won't spill it out till the product is launched nor will they give me a Projected price.

Toocool

Journeyman
I want the prices of AMD Athlon 4200+ X2 and i also wanna know if 3800+ X2 is available.. If yes whats the price..

Thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom