Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

choudang

Padawan
can anyone give me the cost of Intel 955 and P4 D proc.

*services.nexodyne.com/email/icon/Q0uQGVutrP05jChumhiS/A%2BgIgdQ%3D/R01haWw%3D/0/image.png
*services.nexodyne.com/email/icon/ucIMZzewKm0LRJRg0eOl/WYkO4lI%3D/SG90bWFpbA%3D%3D/0/image.png

Crazy_Eddy

Broken In
Toocool said:
I want the prices of AMD Athlon 4200+ X2 and i also wanna know if 3800+ X2 is available
A64 X2 4200+ is the only X2 part "officially" available from AMD India. Costs around ~ 26K. The 3800+ X2 is not available.

H

harsh bajpai

does any one know how much will the geforce 6800GS will cost when it's launched. even approximates will do..

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
heyy harsh forget about the 6800gs :evil: man as u r now buyin 7800GTX :p wah wah.but i guess 33k is quiet an amount for a gpu.nywayz congo for ur nu grapix card and dat 2 LEADTEK 7800GTX :D .

H

harsh bajpai

@aniruddh
thanx pal.. i also thought that 33k is quite a lot of money but hey, a guy wants what he wants. 8)
anyways heres the price of the XFX 6800GS from rashi peripherals
it's priced at an acceptable Rs 20990.
i heard you were also thinking of buying a card as the 6800GS easily equals the 6800GT that would be a good choice, and if you wait for maybe 3-4 weeks a bit cheaper cards will be launched by leadtek etc. unless you are at par with my kind of craziness 8) Then you will buy the Big Daddy of all 7800GTX extreme :twisted:

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
@harsh now i m thinkin of buying a leadtek 7800GT which i guess will come around 25k.earlier my budget was around 16k,as i was suppose to buy a lappy for around 70k which is not the case now going for a lappy for around 50-55k and from dad i hav already got 70k :lol: so now i m givin a serious thought of buyin 7800gt else will stick with 6800GS.

H

harsh bajpai

@aniruddh
I think it's all down to you now if you want simply the best you will go for the 7800 and if you want most of the specs under a budget then the 6800's come to light. well i think you should wait a little more and see how the 6800GS does in the market and then decide.
And you didn't make it quite clear are u buying a laptop or a desktop? :?

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
yaar i m buying a laptop.already hav a desktop which is 4-5 months old with AMD 3000+(939).u r rite that i shud wait but yaar i hav been waiting for long now so will decide widin 3-4 dayz will buy one of the card.

H

harsh bajpai

As i've said earlier we share similar mentalities and f**k the specs go with the best. :D
don't wait too much like mohit he has been thinking of buying a card from as long as i can remember first it was a 6600GT, then it was a 6800GT and now it is 6800GS and it will be something else after a week or two :) :)

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@Anirudh , Harsh
this sticky was not made to discuss personal views/discussions . It was solely for H/W pricing and Quotes but both of u have started personal discussions which should have been carried out by PM. Please refrain from doing so.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Yes, It would be better if you start a new thread in Hardware Troubleshooting, if you want some suggestions or discuss about the same. Use this thread just to enquire about the prices or state the price list you have got hold off. I am sure many would agree with it.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
@sourabh,MOHIT( :twisted: )
i completly agree with u guyz and m very sorry for that,will try not to repeat the same mistake.thanks

H

harsh bajpai

@sourabh
thanx for correcting us man. that's what i like about this forum the efforts of the members to maintain it's quality and integrity. and i admire that!

mukundpathak

Broken In
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ & New A8V-MX Asus MOBO

A dealer has offerred me the above combination processor and Motherboard for Rs. 9800/-. Since there are no reviews about the board, any comments from anyone who knows ? How does it compare to MSI RS480M2-IL since this new Asus mobo also has onboard graphics ?

What is the latest post Diwali prices for the Processor and RS480M2-IL ?

Thanks.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hi guys these are prices of graphics cards given to me by a friend in dubai

(all are dubai prices )

pci express graphics cards price (ALL ARE XFX VGA CARDS MODELS):

6600 256mb tv dvi - RS.6000
6800 ultra 256mb dual dvi - RS.22000
6800 gt 256mb dual dvi - RS. 16800
7800gtx 256mb dual dvi, vivo - RS.24000
7800 gt 256mb dual dvi, vivo - RS. 20400

now u know someone in dubai then get it from there as all these are killer prices ... :lol:

hummer

Journeyman
hi guys plz sugeest some shop in bombay frm where i can buy powersafe 500w smps n the price. i stay in gangtok n 1 of my frns is goin 2 bombay

G

can anyone give latest prise of tv tuner cards like pinacle, intex and compro

Top Bottom