Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
For those interested in knowing, ATI is having a clearance sale for their video cards. Cards from the Xx00 series with a 3 year warranty can be ordered from shop.ati.com for as cheap as $179. I am getting an X800 XT PE (currently out of stock) from their site for about $216. If you know anyone coming in from the US soon, have them order this card and get yourself (what I think is) the bargain of the century.

EDIT: FYI, the cards are "Built by ATI", in case people are wondering these are the 3P vendor manufactured cards.

samanvya_ad

Broken In
i need to buy a pc, a budget one...
i have planned an
AMD 64 3000+ (939 pin)
motherboard 939 pin (around 5k)
512 Mb Ram
160 Gb hdd
15'/17'' monitor
antec cabinet
and a 6600 GT by XFX or leadtech

i need help on motherboard buying.... dealers in my city(lucknow/jodhpur) don keep boards of MSI, Winfast or other such companies.Only ASUS, gigabyte and few others are found here..

quraid

Right off the assembly line
better not scrimp in quality on this front coz your other stuff looks good. if you can add 3k then get asus a8n-e for 8k. if you are really struck on cheaper boards then go for Msi R480 M2-IL board. its decent enough... i guess...

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
enoonmai said:
For those interested in knowing, ATI is having a clearance sale for their video cards. Cards from the Xx00 series with a 3 year warranty can be ordered from shop.ati.com for as cheap as $179. I am getting an X800 XT PE (currently out of stock) from their site for about $216. If you know anyone coming in from the US soon, have them order this card and get yourself (what I think is) the bargain of the century.

EDIT: FYI, the cards are "Built by ATI", in case people are wondering these are the 3P vendor manufactured cards.

@enoonmai: Are you sure there are any extra costs involved, like import duties and the like? A couple of months back I got a good deal on a X800 XL for around $300 (comes to around 13000 rupees in India) and it was an ATI OEM and it was from newegg.com. A relative was coming from the US and I had wanted to get the same for myself. But after he calculated the final costs (taxes, shipping, import duties in India), the price was almost doubled. I was shattered. I had badly wanted the X800 XL...

So I was asking this question to you. The price of your X800 XT PE ($216) is like a dream. What is your total cost?

Thanks in advance.

knight1981

Broken In
UPS/SMPS/Cabinet Help for new Config...

Hi there guys ...please tell me if this is my config then which UPS/SMPS/Cabinet to go for and whether i'll need extra fans and for what...Also would appreciate it if any better suggestions for the config .. All this is coming under Rs 55000 with VAT @ 4%.

Intel Pentium 3.06 Ghz HT 2MB L2 Cache
Gigabyte 81915G-MF / 81915GV-MF
512*2 Dual Channel Kingston Hynix D43/ Transcend 400mhz PC 3200
Seagate 120 GB 7200 8MB SATA
Sony DRU 810A DVD Writer
Sony 16x48x DVD ROM
XFX GeForce 6600 GT DDR3 Extreme Gamer 128 MB
Pinnacle Rave with Remote TV TUNER
Samsung Syncmaster 17" Dynaflat 793 MB/793 S
Creative Inspire 5200 5.1 Speakers
Samsung Multimedia keyboard
Logitech Optical Scroll Mouse
Sony 1.44 MB Floppy

Please help me out guys....

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
CPU - AMD Athlon64 3200+ (Venice)
Motherboard - Foxconn NF4UK8AA-8EKRS (NF4 Ultra) / ASUS A8N-E
RAM - 1GB (2*512MB) DDR400 Hynix/Kingston/Transcend/Corsair
HDD - 120/160GB SATA Seagate/Hitachi; 8MB
DVD-RW - BenQ 1640
GFX - ASUS/LeadTek/Gainward 6600GT 128/256MB DDR3 PCI-X
TV-Tuner - Necessary? Go for whatever suits you.
Display - Samsung/ViewSonic 17" / 19"
Speaker - As per your taste
Keyboard - TVSE Gold (biased!)/Microsoft/Logitech
Mouse - Microsoft/Logitech Optical Scroll Mouse
FDD - SONY/TEAC/Samsung
SMPS - Antec NeoPower 480 / SmartPower 2.0 450/500
UPS - TVSE/APC 700VA/800VA/1KVA
Cabinet - Antec P160/180, CM-Stacker/WaveMaster, VIP ZB01

- Yamaraj

goobimama

 Macboy
Logitech Z5500D

Can anyone help me buy the Logitech Z5500D speaker system? I will give anyone who finds out where I can buy these speakers a token amount of....whatever. I just need to buy these speakers but can't find them..

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Re: Logitech Z5500D

goobimama said:
Can anyone help me buy the Logitech Z5500D speaker system? I will give anyone who finds out where I can buy these speakers a token amount of....whatever. I just need to buy these speakers but can't find them..

Sorry Goobimama, Logitech speakers are not available in Kolkata. I had wanted to buy the Z-680 5.1 system some time back but none of the dealers in Kolkata stock that. Even Rashi Peripherals do not stock that here. The most terrible thing I noticed was that while I was speaking of logitech, Altec Lansing and Creative to them they were trying to sell me Frontech and Adcom. I don't think they fall in the same category. Even a few days back I had enquired about the Z-5300, and I got the same story. I guess we Kolkatans are not so lucky as Delhites and Mumbaites when it comes to good computer peripherals :( :( :(

:idea: :idea: :idea: Maybe I have to get a new job in one of these places and shift there.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
err.. Can Anyone Help me to get a Mediatechindia's Dealer in Kolkata , it want to buy WINFAST NF4K8MC..MoBo.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hi, has anyone used the Benq P781? What will be it's price? It's a 17" CRT monitor with a max resolution of 1600 X 1200 @60Hz.

Please reply soon urgently.

Toocool

Journeyman
The price is 25800 for AMD 4200+ X2

The price of AMD 3800+ X2 will be around 5 k less... So it will be around 20000.. It should drop to around 15k in 2 months time...

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Can Please anybody tell me =>

1. Which all versions of 6600GT or non GT for AGP 8X are avaliable from XFX and Gigabyte nowerdays.

2. And what are the costs of them ???

DigiMorgue

Right off the assembly line
Hey Dudes

PROBLEM - WHICH AGP CARD FOR OLD PC?

You Hardware gurus gotta help me out big time!

I have a pc (3 years old) with the following configuration:

Pentium IV 2 GHz
Intel D845GBV Original Motherboard (with 4x AGP Slot)
512 MB DDR RAM (266 MHz)
80 GB Seagate Barracuda HDD (7200 RPM)
ASUS V8440 GeForce 4 (128 MB) AGP Card
Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum eX Soundcard + Speakers (5.1)

For the past few weeks, the RAM & AGP card both have been posing problems... so I've decided to go for an upgrade...

Have decided to go for 1 GB (512 MB x 2) RAM (Transcend) - (Rs 4450)

However, I'm in a dilemma coz I dunno which AGP card I should go for, which should run without any problems mounted on my pc's old Intel motherboard (4x AGP slot)... There are several AGP cards in the market but PCI-Express cards are out... Will any AGP card with 256 MB run effectively on my pc?

panzer

Broken In
hi friendz. need your help with this configuration. budget limit is 70,000...plz advise...thx

- ASUS A8N Sli Premium
- AMD 64 bit 3500+
- Transcend 1 GB 400Mhz RAM
- Seagate 120GB SATA
- XFX Ge force 6600GT 256 MB
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX 1 (External)
- Creative 7.1 Inspire 7790
- Samsing 17'' Dyna Flat.
- Sony DVD Writer (DRU - 810 A)
- APC 1000V...
--Cabinet...help!!
Is this OK?? Any suggestions plz. I would like to have fair deal for 70K... Thx

raj14

In Deniel
Yes Panzer, The Specs are perfect, but i strongly recommend you go for an Internal Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS it costs much less and offers better performance, and you also get Rainbow Six 3 and TR: AoD with it! it costs Rs.6,400. about Chassis, Settle for a Antec Super LAN BOY, for 5.5k it has killing looks and will suit rest of the componants well :D and also, go for Acer AF715 17" CRT it's the only 17" CRT Availble which has a Resolution of 1600x1200 ideal for a 6600GT :) Rest Peripherals are Kick Ass :D don't change them!

arunbj

Broken In
price of gigabyte GA-8TRS350MT motherboard

can anyone tell me the price of gigabyte GA-8TRS350MT motherboard? The mobo is based on ATI R9100 Pro IGP chipset. If anyone has this board, please let me know his opinion.

Top Bottom